What's new

The Season is Over!

Yes, but you have to have an app that tracks where you've been. It has to give you a green pass to enter the train station or the airport.
This is the kind of **** China can do that is really helpful but has no chance of happening in the USA. Well maybe I shouldn't say no chance, basic human rights to privacy have been stripped away for a while now in America.

Yes just this afternoon. “America isn’t built to shutdown.” “The solution can’t be worse than the problem.” (Paraphrasing)
The economy is going to be the priority.

That's precisely why I said it you dumbass.
I have added 3 reputable articles to this thread supporting my optimism. I’m not sure how today’s press conference supports your “basically no chance” comment. What did trump say that I am misunderstanding? Could you please explain it to this dumbass?

President Trump said Monday that his administration would work to allow local economies to “cautiously resume” activities at the appropriate time amid the coronavirus outbreak, adding that the United States “wasn’t built to be shut down.”

"America will again, and soon, be open for business," Trump said.

"This was a medical problem," he added. "We are not going to let it turn into a long-lasting financial problem."

“I’m not looking at months,” he said. “I can tell you right now.”

I have added 3 reputable articles to this thread supporting my optimism. I’m not sure how today’s press conference supports your “basically no chance” comment. What did trump say that I am misunderstanding? Could you please explain it to this dumbass?

President Trump said Monday that his administration would work to allow local economies to “cautiously resume” activities at the appropriate time amid the coronavirus outbreak, adding that the United States “wasn’t built to be shut down.”

"America will again, and soon, be open for business," Trump said.

"This was a medical problem," he added. "We are not going to let it turn into a long-lasting financial problem."

“I’m not looking at months,” he said. “I can tell you right now.”
I'm not even going to bother explaining this **** to you if you're this dumb.

Pandora's box is open. Trump just cant waive his magic wand, say businesses can open, then expect people to suddenly go out and act like **** is normal.

Pandora's box is open. Trump just cant waive his magic wand, say businesses can open, then expect people to suddenly go out and act like **** is normal.

YOU said that there is “basically no chance” and used what trump has said recently as evidence.
“Have you listened to trump lately? There is basically no chance.”
So we are talking about what trump said and not some “magic wand.” What has trump SAID “lately” to support your thoughts?

and I never said “go back to normal” just that the season resume and posted an article detailing the extreme measures China is taking to resume a season. It’s not “business as usual” in China or in the Chinese Basketball Association now or when their season is set to resume.

Last edited:
and I never said “go back to normal” just that the season resume and posted an article detailing the extreme measures China is taking to resume a season. It’s not “business as usual” in China or in the Chinese Basketball Association now or when their season is set to resume.
China set forth pretty extensive measures for quarantine and provide government paid for food to it's citizens to help them quarantine and control the spread. Until the US things like that, there is just no way things can even begin to go back to normal. Republicans realllllllyyyyy want to skip steps on this thing and it's only going to make it worse.

China set forth pretty extensive measures for quarantine and provide government paid for food to it's citizens to help them quarantine and control the spread. Until the US things like that, there is just no way things can even begin to go back to normal. Republicans realllllllyyyyy want to skip steps on this thing and it's only going to make it worse.
While Democrats screwed up getting people their government assistance so they can play some political power play.

And it's not Republicans. Trump realizes that a long depression after a long financial shut down could be more catastrophic to our country than the mortality rate of Covid-19. He is a moron sometimes but he is right about this. We all just have to use the distancing measures when work resumes.

As for the season, I don't think it's over. Well, the season maybe but the playoffs will be played.

Sent from my VS995 using JazzFanz mobile app

Yes just this afternoon. “America isn’t built to shutdown.” “The solution can’t be worse than the problem.” (Paraphrasing)
The economy is going to be the priority.

We are finally getting the death panels we were promised under Obamacare.

you get a ventilator
you get a ventilator
no ventilator for you.

While Democrats screwed up getting people their government assistance so they can play some political power play.

And it's not Republicans. Trump realizes that a long depression after a long financial shut down could be more catastrophic to our country than the mortality rate of Covid-19. He is a moron sometimes but he is right about this. We all just have to use the distancing measures when work resumes.

As for the season, I don't think it's over. Well, the season maybe but the playoffs will be played.

No, not correct at all... As was previously mentioned, he can't wave a magic wand and make his desires reality in this situation. If it's ignored, the virus will spread even more and will probably mutate depending on the speed of transmission. That will make it more difficult to develop antibodies and will likely become more severe... deadly. The key is to have the virus stay below a certain transmission rate for these reasons and more.

The dumbest thing which can be done is allow wishful thinking to cloud rational decisions. Look at Italy. Problem is that there are too many morons who don't have the discipline to isolate themselves for a little bit to wrap this up ASAP... nope, gotta prolong it because the economy and because Trump said... Hopefully this will eliminate all the morons, but morons make choices impacting everyone else so... But turn this into Democrats and yada yada yada...

No, not correct at all... As was previously mentioned, he can't wave a magic wand and make his desires reality in this situation. If it's ignored, the virus will spread even more and will probably mutate depending on the speed of transmission. That will make it more difficult to develop antibodies and will likely become more severe... deadly. The key is to have the virus stay below a certain transmission rate for these reasons and more.

The dumbest thing which can be done is allow wishful thinking to cloud rational decisions. Look at Italy. Problem is that there are too many morons who don't have the discipline to isolate themselves for a little bit to wrap this up ASAP... nope, gotta prolong it because the economy and because Trump said... Hopefully this will eliminate all the morons, but morons make choices impacting everyone else so... But turn this into Democrats and yada yada yada...
Trump is being hopeful about Easter. He didn't say it was a done deal. The media has painted a picture that Trump is gonna kill people on behalf of restarting the economy. That simply isn't true.

Trump has listened to Fauci and Birx all along. Despite his hopes for a national economic revival, he is going to listen to the experts. He has through this entire process.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/thehil...edia-should-stop-pitting-me-against-trump?amp

"The president has listened to what I have said and what the other people on the task force have said. When I have made recommendations he has taken them," Fauci added. "The idea of just pitting one against the other is just not helpful."

Not sure if you’re new here and someone who’s just changed their user name, but welcome. We need more individuals like you with brains.