What's new

The Season is Over!

Not sure if you’re new here and someone who’s just changed their user name, but welcome. We need more individuals like you with brains.
Lol. Yeah, our forum needs more media led blind sheep. Hahaha

Seriously though, everyone needs to take precautions. Follow the guidelines and we should stay safe. For massive, dense cities and situations like NY and NOLA, stricter methods must be followed.

Sent from my VS995 using JazzFanz mobile app

Lol. Yeah, our forum needs more media led blind sheep. Hahaha

Seriously though, everyone needs to take precautions. Follow the guidelines and we should stay safe. For massive, dense cities and situations like NY and NOLA, stricter methods must be followed.

So you agree with the poster in question and the media led blind sheep.
Gotcha

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app

So you agree with the poster in question and the media led blind sheep.
Gotcha

I ride the middle.

Idiots saying Trump is going to put people in danger because he "wants" an Easter opening are driving me nuts. Regardless of what he says, Trump he has clearly deferred to the experts when making any decisions. Dr. Birx and Dr. Fauci have clearly stated that through the entire process. What he wants and what he does has often been different.

I dislike a ton of what Trump does and says. With this Covid19 thing, the media and idiots who believe everything they say has been exposed for being counterproductive.

I ride the middle.

Idiots saying Trump is going to put people in danger because he "wants" an Easter opening are driving me nuts. Regardless of what he says, Trump he has clearly deferred to the experts when making any decisions. Dr. Birx and Dr. Fauci have clearly stated that through the entire process. What he wants and what he does has often been different.

I dislike a ton of what Trump does and says. With this Covid19 thing, the media and idiots who believe everything they say has been exposed for being counterproductive.

I see, so you're saying don't listen to what trump says. I agree.

The Chinese restart has been set back a couple of times. It sounds like the NBA is more in to cutting costs right now than planning for a restart to things.

The Chinese restart has been set back a couple of times. It sounds like the NBA is more in to cutting costs right now than planning for a restart to things.

I'm wondering. Where are you getting your basketball dose these days? What are you scouting? Madagascar's national league? Pyongyang's youth league? You must be starving.

While Democrats screwed up getting people their government assistance so they can play some political power play.

And it's not Republicans. Trump realizes that a long depression after a long financial shut down could be more catastrophic to our country than the mortality rate of Covid-19. He is a moron sometimes but he is right about this. We all just have to use the distancing measures when work resumes.

As for the season, I don't think it's over. Well, the season maybe but the playoffs will be played.

The democrats delayed it because the GOP was more concerned about corporations than giving anything to the common person. I am sure you will excuse away the statements of this being a democratic Hoax to get rid of Trump while his administration did nothing way back in Dec and Jan but deny it's existence. Please stop blaming the democrats for the incompetence of this Administration. Trump was saying that everything would be open by Easter and then a few days later he has to change his time frame because the experts said that would be dangerous. Whenever things get back to normal will be determined by the controlling of the virus and not in some board meeting.

I ride the middle.

why is it always the media's fault when the words come right out of his mouth. Of course the Drs. are going to be careful in what they say around Trump considering is his track record for firing people who disagree with him. Trump hasn't clearly deferred to the experts, he has constantly contradicted them while giving out misinformation and causing more anxiety. What is counterproductive is Trump attacking Democrats and blaming them and taking no responsibility for his own mistakes. Trump is just worrying about his own self interest which is money and his political future. He does not really care if people die as long as he doesn't lose his money. People talk as though the economy will never recover and ignoring the fact that when you die, you're dead. No coming back from that status.

why is it always the media's fault when the words come right out of his mouth. Of course the Drs. are going to be careful in what they say around Trump considering is his track record for firing people who disagree with him. Trump hasn't clearly deferred to the experts, he has constantly contradicted them while giving out misinformation and causing more anxiety. What is counterproductive is Trump attacking Democrats and blaming them and taking no responsibility for his own mistakes. Trump is just worrying about his own self interest which is money and his political future. He does not really care if people die as long as he doesn't lose his money. People talk as though the economy will never recover and ignoring the fact that when you die, you're dead. No coming back from that status.
Trump is a douche. Hopefully we have learned that having a douche in charge is no bueno.

Last edited:
I ride the middle.

Yeah, he’s clearly deferred to the experts. I mean, Fauci has said he doesn’t understand why we’re not in a nationwide lockdown. Clearly Trump has heard him.

This isn't NBA related but the UofOklahoma cancelled any in person athletic participation until July 31. That includes off season conditioning on campus. There is talk of no college football until spring.

I also noticed some Euro teams are signing American players for next season and beyond. I would think their business model would require fans so perhaps there is light at the end of the tunnel.

"NBA's decision on opening practice facilities to players in markets where governments may be loosening stay-at-home orders doesn't mean a resumption of season is imminent."

But it does tell us something rather interesting.

The league is opening practices to teams in markets where governments have been loosening stay-at-home orders. Well, the states that are doing that and also have an NBA franchise are:

- Minnesota
- Georgia
- Arizona
- Ohio
- Oklahoma
- Pennsylvania
- Texas

What do you notice about that list? Six of those states are homes to teams that are not in the playoffs.

That tells us Adam Silver is:
a) considering finishing the season for all teams, or
b) having a playoff tournament in which all teams will participate

More Knicks games for me! YEAH! I can actually once again see my team lose sixty games a season or get knocked out in round one of playoffs. Yeah!