What's new

The state of Utah Jazz basketball.

Hater.

This team is just trying to gel guys. How many midseason trades have led to championships? Favors and Harris are just trying to gel.

Al is still working on the offense. He's gotta learn a ton.

Millsap is Boozer's replacement.

AK just needs to get healthy. He'll play good for a new contract.

Memo just needs to get healthy guys.

CJ is so young! Gosh, can he have one bad game?

Price is injured.

Even the Spurs and Lakers lose to teams they shouldn't.

As if Stern was going to let us beat Chicago.

We're just young guys. We'll turn this thing around.

Fixed that little part for ya there

confused.jpg

Since Sloan stepped down the Jazz have the worst record in the league. F*** me!

As a Jazz fan, I feel like that off-the-wall oldies song -- "they're coming to take me away -- ha-ha; they're coming take away -- hoo-hoo; to the funny farm," and the singer shrieks off into some unreachable inner madness -- that's the state of being a Jazz fan today. I still can't believe this has happened.

The Jazz might be the worst team in the NBA right now. They are getting schooled by 17 win teams and barely beat other equally pathetic teams. Ouch.

The Jazz might be the worst team in the NBA right now. They are getting schooled by 17 win teams and barely beat other equally pathetic teams. Ouch.

That is definitely not an overstatement by any means...definitely one of the worst. Not really a good NBA product by any means.

I don't think it's even arguable that they are one of the three worst teams right now. Looking at the schedule, I see two winnable games remaining: Minnesota and Washington. Winnable. Not sure wins. This team is putrid.