What's new

The Truth About 2 - 20

Well, I guess anyone can "land" one of those toothless, minorly retarded ladies who "will do whatever you want for a pack of smokes". I don't doubt you don't.

You say "toothless" and the rest like it's a bad thang, eh, Frank? Zup wit dat?

He has proven us wrong in everything else, who is to say he can't develop a 3 point shot

He's proven me right.

And those 3s were a thing of beauty! I haven't seen softer, straighter, prettier 3s since Horny was in town. Korver's were flat and clangy by comparison.

The national sports media are seriously disrespecting Millsap.

Granted, you can make the argument that Utah stole one. But they're making it seem like Millsap's 46 was as likely as someone with the offensive skillset of Joel Pryzbilla scoring 46.

You say "toothless" and the rest like it's a bad thang, eh, Frank? Zup wit dat?

To the contrary. I was alluding to/praising the extra special experience they offer because of their dentally challenged condition. It ain't a handicap. It's an investment and propels them into a higher sphere somewhere above the performing artist competition. I clearly wrote pack of smokes, not a smoke.

......I don't think Sap could hit three 3 pointers in a row....if he tried to do it in practice with 100 shots at it!!! It was a fluke. And we don't want our power forward, board crashing, keep a body on him or he's going to chew you up and spit you out.....launching 3 pointers 25 feet from the basket. That being said.....Okur can take as many of those shots he wants when he gets back....if he's wide open!

Not that chawx' obliteration of this silliness wasn't enough... Not 3 in a row out of 100 tries? Do you really need attention that badly?

......I don't think Sap could hit three 3 pointers in a row....if he tried to do it in practice with 100 shots at it!!! It was a fluke. And we don't want our power forward, board crashing, keep a body on him or he's going to chew you up and spit you out.....launching 3 pointers 25 feet from the basket. That being said.....Okur can take as many of those shots he wants when he gets back....if he's wide open!
Then you must have missed the interview where he says they have 3-pt shooting contest in practice and he wins some of them. Deron LOOKED for him on those passes. Millsap stepped back on the first, but the other two he definitely set up for the three. It was no fluke. Maybe some want to doubt because he's developed his shooting skills and improved his range every year he's been in the league. Why can't we believe Millsap can be as good an outside shooter as other bigs like Dirk, Memo or Brad Miller was in his days. Millsap has great form. And every one of those threes swished through the net.

No, I don't want him shooting a ton of threes every game. But if he's open, why not take a couple just like AK does? If he's a threat, it will certianly bring the defender out. Then Paul can make a quick fake to get his defender's body extended and then drive hard to the hoop.

Millsap has great form. And every one of those threes swished through the net.

Yeah, Glass, he shoots them with ease, and confidence. On TV they showed him shootin 3's in warm-ups. He made 3-4 straight. I would trust him more than AK and AK has been shootin great on 3's, even if he does bank some of them in.

Then you must have missed the interview where he says they have 3-pt shooting contest in practice and he wins some of them. Deron LOOKED for him on those passes. Millsap stepped back on the first, but the other two he definitely set up for the three. It was no fluke. Maybe some want to doubt because he's developed his shooting skills and improved his range every year he's been in the league. Why can't we believe Millsap can be as good an outside shooter as other bigs like Dirk, Memo or Brad Miller was in his days. Millsap has great form. And every one of those threes swished through the net.

No, I don't want him shooting a ton of threes every game. But if he's open, why not take a couple just like AK does? If he's a threat, it will certianly bring the defender out. Then Paul can make a quick fake to get his defender's body extended and then drive hard to the hoop.

Of course he didnt see the interview. CJ spouts uninformed garbage with the best of them.