What's new

Then Ty said, "Let there be memes!"

The one I posted in the Celtics game thread:

35398705.jpg

The one I posted in the Celtics game thread:

35398705.jpg

Good one... repped..... damn it i have given out too much in the last 24 hours.

When i heard ty was making a change to the starting lineup i looked at who we have on the bench to promote to starting...... Burks, Hayward, Favors, Kanter, watson, Carroll, Murphy, and Evans. I thought to myself that it would have to be one of the Core4 or carroll. There is no one else he could possibly pick out of that bunch.
Then he picks the worst guy on the team to promote to the starting lineup and i realize i should not have been surprised because of how veteran watson is.

Good one... repped..... damn it i have given out too much in the last 24 hours.

When i heard ty was making a change to the starting lineup i looked at who we have on the bench to promote to starting...... Burks, Hayward, Favors, Kanter, watson, Carroll, Murphy, and Evans. I thought to myself that it would have to be one of the Core4 or carroll. There is no one else he could possibly pick out of that bunch.
Then he picks the worst guy on the team to promote to the starting lineup and i realize i should not have been surprised because of how veteran watson is.

Honestly I thought he made one of the best lineup change all season because in this way, the future core of the Jazz builds chemistry and is on court together. Watson was single handedly handicapping the C4. I'm really glad that now Watson is only handicapping the free agent starters.

Honestly I thought he made one of the best lineup change all season because in this way, the future core of the Jazz builds chemistry and is on court together. Watson was single handedly handicapping the C4. I'm really glad that now Watson is only handicapping the free agent starters.

I figured it was just a step to bench Watson and Tinlsey when Mo comes back.

Good point

Watson is far and beyond the worst player getting rotation minutes on this roster. He is just awful, and contributes so, so little. I lol'd at Company Shill Locke's mention of how great Watson and Tinsley/s A/TO percentage is earlier today. The dudes simply do not shoot or drive, unless there is less than 3 on the clock and no one is open. Complete liabilities on both ends of the floor.

We need Mo, and we need Burks to get all backup minutes.

He coached a solid game tonight. Not sure how people are expecting Watson and Foye to get zero minutes, and expect Hayward and Burks to play 24 minutes in a row at least (29 if they went to OT)

He coached a solid game tonight. Not sure how people are expecting Watson and Foye to get zero minutes, and expect Hayward and Burks to play 24 minutes in a row at least (29 if they went to OT)

Sure, maybe you have to play those guys at some point, but should Marvin, Watson, and Foye honestly ever be on the court at the same time?

Watson, Foye, and Marvin are barely productive in a bench position at this point. You can't roll out all 3 of them against starting line-ups.

image removed by moderator

We talked to Jerry after the Detroit game and he was pissed. I don't think Corbin is long for this world. Another blowout loss or two and I think the Jazz will pull the plug on Corbin early. This would give the Jazz a chance to check out Horny then decide at the end of the year if they should keep him or not.

Last edited by a moderator:
We talked to Jerry after the Detroit game and he was pissed. I don't think Corbin is long for this world. Another blowout loss or two and I think the Jazz will pull the plug on Corbin early. This would give the Jazz a chance to check out Horny then decide at the end of the year if they should keep him or not.

Really? What exactly did Jerry say? Why do you think Horny will be given a chance, because Lowe is Ty's guy?

Really? What exactly did Jerry say? Why do you think Horny will be given a chance, because Lowe is Ty's guy?

We didn't get to talk to him much, it was after the game, and he really did seemed pissed. Said he enjoyed watching the Jazz and was really liking helping out the Utes (undefeated since Jerry gave them a visit).

Started steering the conversation towards the Jazz recent play and he ducked out.

I think the Jazz really, really like Horny. I have family that works from the Jazz, and they aren't in the know, or high up or anything of that ilk, but they do parade Horny around a lot, have him meet a lot of season ticket holders, have him on the radio a lot, etc. It seems like they are grooming him.

That being said, this is just some idiot fan's observations. Nothing too insightful.