What's new

Theo Ratliff endorses "Youngevity" products on the Alex Jones show

TheSilencer1313

He also claims these particular products gave him an extra 10 years in the NBA.
It's pretty telling that an NBA player would claim that essential vitamins and nutrients alone, gave him an extra 10 years in the league.

https://www.infowars.com/nba-basketball-star-tells-his-secret/

American former professional basketball player, Theo Ratliff joined Alex yesterday to discuss his miraculous recovery after sustaining game-halting injuries. Primarily a center, Theo was also an excellent shot-blocker, leading the league three times in blocks per game. The shot-blocking center has played for the Philadelphia 76ers, the Atlanta Hawks, the Minnesota Timberwolves and the LA Lakers to name a few.

Also known as “The Rattler,” Theo’s expansive NBA career required him to be on his best game every day. Theo’s chain of injuries began when he banged knees with a fellow basketball player, causing a micro-fracture requiring surgery. Next he fractured his wrist and needed to trade out to Philadelphia while he recovered. Theo sustained yet another injury after recovering, this time tearing one of the ligaments in his hip.
After undergoing surgery after surgery, Theo was sure he could see his retirement coming up fast, but when he heard someone talking about the importance of minerals to a teammate he saw a lot of correlations with what he himself had experienced.

Theo learned about minerals, nutrients and the different deficiencies caused by each, and began a daily regimen to which he held so strict that he earned his own patented blend of nutrients.

As athletes are so active, they are definitely a group more at risk of running into nutrient depletion. When athletes sweat, their bodies are exhausted of more than just water, and most thirst-quenching sports drinks only replenish a fraction of what’s actually expended.

The benefits of replacing lost minerals are evident in the extra 10 years Theo added to his career after starting down the natural road to his recovery, aided by Dr. Joel Wallach’s years of knowledge and advice.

Theo’s currently maintaining his health with the Healthy Start Pack and his unique blend of sports recovery minerals found in Rebound Fx Citrus Punch Powder, both available through InfowarsHealth.com.

Someone is endorsing a product? There is no way that company is paying said athlete, is there? Nah, couldn't be.

Yep, those potions sure helped his career.
Here are the total games he played from 2006/07 to 2010/11

You'd expect a 28-yr old to be able to come back from surgery. A couple of others have had teh same kind and been fairly effective afterwards. Ratliff had two good years after coming back, then was pretty much a non-factor his last 8 years in the league.

You'd expect a 28-yr old to be able to come back from surgery. A couple of others have had teh same kind and been fairly effective afterwards. Ratliff had two good years after coming back, then was pretty much a non-factor his last 8 years in the league.

This. Ratliff is The Master.

Does it matter?
The guy had big time serious injuries, and still was able to stay in the league that long.
He also made more money than everyone on this board has made in their life combined.
Or probably will make combined.

So I'm confused. Silencer, do you think the nutrients are the primary reason he had a long career in the NBA and posted this so we could all learn about and benefit from them?

So I'm confused. Silencer, do you think the nutrients are the primary reason he had a long career in the NBA and posted this so we could all learn about and benefit from them?

I think Silencer is a distributor for those vitamins.

It's not me that said vitamins and minerals were the primary reason he added 10 extra years to his career, this was him.
In the interview, he says exactly that.

Now you can say it's because he's endorsing the product or whatever, but Ratliff is the one making these claims.

It's been well documented that our bodies are well more deficient in nutrients than they were 30 to 40 years ago.
Most of our food has been grown on the same land for so long (by big agriculture), that the nutrients just aren't there anymore.

There is a large sub-culture of people who try combinations of supplements in hopes of extending their lives. There are many animal studies that show this or that compound extending the average life span of mice by a statistically significant margin. The latest is C60 nanoparticles that actually showed a massive increase. One notable life-extensionist is Ray Kurtzweil. He's a world-famous engineer and inventor, and he writes futurist books that spawned a religion named Transhumanism. Kurtzweil takes hundreds of supplements each day.

In summary, it is not shocking that an athlete took a bunch of vitamins in hopes of longevity. The allure of immortality is strong, and people are willing to risk their lives consuming unproven and often dangerous chemicals in hope of living longer. But I think meaningful human life extension is still decades away.

There is a large sub-culture of people who try combinations of supplements in hopes of extending their lives. There are many animal studies that show this or that compound extending the average life span of mice by a statistically significant margin. The latest is C60 nanoparticles that actually showed a massive increase. One notable life-extensionist is Ray Kurtzweil. He's a world-famous engineer and inventor, and he writes futurist books that spawned a religion named Transhumanism. Kurtzweil takes hundreds of supplements each day.

In summary, it is not shocking that an athlete took a bunch of vitamins in hopes of longevity. The allure of immortality is strong, and people are willing to risk their lives consuming unproven and often dangerous chemicals in hope of living longer. But I think meaningful human life extension is still decades away.

So I should hold off on the order I have set-up with TheSilencer? I want to live forever and figure it's never too early to start.

The allure of immortality is strong, and people are willing to risk their lives consuming unproven and often dangerous chemicals in hope of living longer. But I think meaningful human life extension is still decades away.

People know they're not risking their lives, considering these products have the exact amount of nutrients that the almighty FDA recommends.
Except the FDA only approves drugs that have patents, that's just how they roll.

The kind of life extension technologies you're talking about are already available to the elite.
The general public are always 25 to 30 years behind them when it comes to general technology.

The FDA doesn't validate products that haven't undergone a rigorous amount of clinical testing that validates the claims. What villains.

It's been well documented that our bodies are well more deficient in nutrients than they were 30 to 40 years ago.
Most of our food has been grown on the same land for so long (by big agriculture), that the nutrients just aren't there anymore.

Right, because tens of tousands of years of plant life growing didn't deplete the soil, just the last 40 years. Even though the soil gets replenished of minerals (by fertilizer and by rain), and vitamins are chemicals tht plants produce themselves, there is some other sort of nutrient for humans that is being diminished.