What's new

These guys look thrilled to be in Boston

Chad Feldheimer

Tg37YV9.jpg

They're all members of the "NFL." In other words, "not for long" as Boston is already looking to dump them.

I got another question for Bogans that pretty much simplifies everything that would bring of subject of Keith Bogans,

How the hell has Keith Bogans stuck around in the league for 10 damn years?

And since this is a Celtics thread,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KbEQfmwh-fg

First off, where is Gerald Wallace? I thought he got dumped on Boston too.

LOL.. Let's see if Rush, Jefferson & Biedrins can beat that!!!

Uh, I don't believe the Jazz ever had a press conference for their 3 big acquisitions did they? I guess it is awkward while Biedrins, Jefferson and Rush are sitting there and all the reporters keep asking about draft picks, but maybe there are other reasons.....

They're all members of the "NFL." In other words, "not for long" as Boston is already looking to dump them.

I wonder if the new 'Jazzmen' are in a similar situation. They can be traded again after 30 days. Maybe the Jazz can use Biendriens or Jefferson to help facilitate Aldridge to Houston next month.

You really think they are looking to dump Marshon Brooks? The guy had a decent rookie year before being buried in the lineup by Joe Johnson.

If I was those guys I would be happy to be there. Its a great opportunity to get to play.

Since the C's are tanking this year, would be nice to bring back Walter McCarty. Heinsohn would probably have a heart attack. "I LOVE WALTAH!" "I LOVE WALTAH!"

You really think they are looking to dump Marshon Brooks? The guy had a decent rookie year before being buried in the lineup by Joe Johnson.

No. I shouldn't have included him. Going from a playoff team to one that will be lucky to win 15. Must be as bad as getting married and then discovering it was all just a hoax for a reality show. I almost feel bad for Humphries. Not quite, but almost.