What's new

This has to STOP!

Enough with the racist talk. The guy is the thug no matter his color.
I hope they find this guy

Yes he is. It's ridiculous that people resort to things like this after having an argument that started over sports teams. But this certainly won't be the last time something like this happens. There are just too many morans in the world.

A slightly unrelated tangent, there were some weird couples at the game last night (odd combo of jerseys):
Stockton & Dwill
Stockton & Nash
Stockton & Howard

Kinda random, but I really didn't think it deserved its own thread and this one needed some derailing.

A slightly unrelated tangent, there were some weird couples at the game last night (odd combo of jerseys):
Stockton & Dwill
Stockton & Nash
Stockton & Howard

Kinda random, but I really didn't think it deserved its own thread and this one needed some derailing.

No, it didn't.

It's okay if you both do it. I won't complain.

I'll even give a rep-back.

People move here from California because they either can't afford to keep living there or they don't like living in a state that is an ongoing fiscal mess. But that won't stop the people that move from talking up California all day long.
I may be in that crowd soon. Love CA (HATE the Lakers), but these bleeding heart idiots keep voting for more taxes. Seriously, we just passed a resolution for "designated education taxes." So, those funds can't be used for anything else. But Gov. Brown can just take other funds that would have gone to education and earmark them for his cronies. Net result: taxes go up, education funding will remain the same. It's a pretty simple concept. I usually give the benefit of the doubt to humanity, but I'm close to changing that philosophy.