What's new

This Is Interesting

Interesting indeed. Furthers that arguement that they are born that way and that it is not a lifestyle choice.

My question is, if they know what causes it, can they test the parents to see if they have the epi-markers and "erase" these prior to reproducing? As the article reads it is not genetic but rather a glitch in the parents genes.

My question is, if they know what causes it, can they test the parents to see if they have the epi-markers and "erase" these prior to reproducing? As the article reads it is not genetic but rather a glitch in the parents genes.

I can't wait to see the responses this gets.

Let me throw some fuel on the fire. Does this make being gay a birth defect?

Well, in theory yes. Because being gay serves no biological purpose and even goes against human biology,in theory be a birth defect. I am a huge supporter of gay rights, but in technical terms it probably is a birth defect.

Well, in theory yes. Because being gay serves no biological purpose and even goes against human biology,in theory be a birth defect. I am a huge supporter of gay rights, but in technical terms it probably is a birth defect.

Uh oh..........

Or the Gay Mafia will snatch you up and turn yours on, right before taking your kidney and leaving you in a bathtub of ice in Las Vegas.

Wouldn't that make an interesting movie.

Or the Gay Mafia will snatch you up and turn yours on, right before taking your kidney and leaving you in a bathtub of ice in Las Vegas.

Wouldn't that make an interesting movie.

You obviously didn't read how it works. You'd have to go back in time and un-erase my mom's to make me gay. The GM will have to be happy with simply taking my kidneys.

So this means just like all the other special needs kids in school the gay people should be going to special ED too, so they can learn how to function in society like everyone else to the best of their abilitys?

So this means just like all the other special needs kids in school the gay people should be going to special ED too, so they can learn how to function in society like everyone else to the best of their abilitys?

Inasmuch that someone who has a birthmark or a "birth defect" would need to take special ed classes. Nature intended for humans to reproduce, homosexuals can't, therefore it would be a "defect". Doesn't mean they are wrong or should have to change they are just genetically different than most.

Inasmuch that someone who has a birthmark or a "birth defect" would need to take special ed classes. Nature intended for humans to reproduce, homosexuals can't, therefore it would be a "defect". Doesn't mean they are wrong or should have to change they are just genetically different than most.

There are plenty of homosexuals that have reproduced....

You obviously didn't read how it works. You'd have to go back in time and un-erase my mom's to make me gay. The GM will have to be happy with simply taking my kidneys.

I've written about "open" genes in the past re: alcoholism. Why do you non-geniuses question me so?

My new lifetime goal is to turn you Scat. Prepare for gay grandpa retirement.