What's new

This is Relevant to Jazz talk

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was a stupid little joke. Every single person here knows this. Nobody thought for even a second that you actually made that statement. But instead of joining in on the fun, you decide to make a fuss and bring it to everyone's attention that you do NOT in fact molest children.

Okay....

My life path? You must have me confused with someone else. I have never been molested, nor molested anyone. There is no reason I would find this offensive other than the fact that I find child molestation offensive as a father and as a man. I don't think I am any different than a few posters who have taken issue with using the word "rape" lightly or as part of a joke - or a racially insensitive or inflammatory word.

Oh yeah.. my bad, had you confused with (what was his name?) that went to Catholic Seminary School.

Your post #11 has been reported, PKM. I would like a deletion and an apology. This is highly offensive and obviously something I never said. Would have expected this - maybe - from a few others. But I have to say I'm pretty disappointed this kind of crap came from you.

Why would a post saying someone "likes to touch little boys" not be offensive? Is child molestation a joke to you? Can't believe as a father you find it even remotely funny to refer to something so heinous.

Can we say you like to rape women - even in jest? Would that be ok?

^
Reported

My life path? You must have me confused with someone else. I have never been molested, nor molested anyone. There is no reason I would find this offensive other than the fact that I find child molestation offensive as a father and as a man. I don't think I am any different than a few posters who have taken issue with using the word "rape" lightly or as part of a joke - or a racially insensitive or inflammatory word.

maxresdefault.jpg

I'm not gonna say who, because I don't need another infraction, but I believe this phrase fits again: "the lady (male) doth protest too much."

Also, it's pathetically sad how seriously some of you take this board. Grow up and get a life you morons.

Status
Not open for further replies.