This Isn't the Petition Response You're Looking For

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by jazzyapma, Jan 15, 2013.

1. jazzyapma

jazzyapma Well-Known Member

Mar 3, 2011
    https://www.popsci.com/science/arti...oots-down-death-star-petition-and-its-awesome

Just hillarious.

2. Stoked

Stoked Modstapo Staff Member

Dec 13, 2011
    Why would you pretend to be worried about the defecit now? So planets are safe but not third world countries? Fatal flaw? So now you are against bad ideas...oh! The space station...wait you mean the one that we cannot fly to on our own adn have to hitchhike with the Russians. Basically they are taking credit for private industry doing what they no longer wanted to do, reach space. More than America is discovering all the planets you are taking credit for. The President doesn't know his way around a light saber! he doesn't like self defense. That is what his SS is for and why the left doesn't like the public arming themselves. What we are living in is not called "the future" it is called "economic uncertainty coupled with crushing debt" at best. I would like to go to college and get a degree in one of those fields but to do so would place me under massive debt, no thanks. If the President knows that science and space are "...critical to our country's future" then we kill NASAs budget? Yes I agree that the power of the Death Star is inferior to the power that DC wants to have over us.

3. HeavenHarris

HeavenHarris Banned

Jun 20, 2011
    ^bro why do u hate america so much

4. HeavenHarris

HeavenHarris Banned

Jun 20, 2011
    lol nvm i get why now.