What's new

This offseason is fun!

There’s nothing funny about that, I actually feel bad for Kanter going through that situation. I also think he’s handled it well and respectfully. Bottom line is, you talk **** on the city I was born and raised in, you’re probably a bum
Dude, I grew up on 255S Glendale St. Right next to Franklin Elementary. It's pretty much where I-80 crosses the Jordan River. You want to have a pissing contest about who grew up in SLC. I'm right ****ing here bitch.

@Christian
You think you're legit? I'm legit head to toe. I'm a jazzfan, a SLC native. Please don't try to come at me with your weak *** ****. We should just get along. We're jazzfans. Let us just let that be the end of it.

When you've been a Jazz fan for 25 years, you still worry that maybe these reports are pranks or something. It's a new feeling.
I still remember being excited about the Rony Seikaly trade, thinking he’d put us over the top :(

I still remember being excited about the Rony Seikaly trade, thinking he’d put us over the top :(
Had the same feeling. **** that guy. We got him for only Chris Morris and Greg Foster. I do believe we were including the pick that became AK, though. Would have won the title.

@Christian
You think you're legit? I'm legit head to toe. I'm a jazzfan, a SLC native. Please don't try to come at me with your weak *** ****. We should just get along. We're jazzfans. Let us just let that be the end of it.

If I recall there is a flagpole right around the corner from your home. If you two are going to meet up, can we hold the next get together at said flagpole?

No really, calling someone out to fight with your address. Now that's funny.

Dude, I grew up on 255S Glendale St. Right next to Franklin Elementary. It's pretty much where I-80 crosses the Jordan River. You want to have a pissing contest about who grew up in SLC. I'm right ****ing here bitch.
Who said I’m trying to act hard? What tf is wrong with you? All I said was I don’t like when people talk **** about Utah, that’s all. Im sorry your broke *** had to grow up in such a ****** area. And I don’t know who you’re calling bitch. But coming from where you’re from, you’re definitely a bum. If you want to agree to disagree, go ahead. I don’t give 2 ***** if you’re a jazz fan or not. But calling someone a bitch doesn’t get you far. Bum ***!

If I recall there is a flagpole right around the corner from your home. If you two are going to meet up, can we hold the next get together at said flagpole?

No really, calling someone out to fight with your address. Now that's funny.

Right, there’s something wrong with this guy. He calls someone a bitch and then wants to be jazz fan friends. There’s definitely something wrong with this guy!

Ditto. I remember going through my NBA statistical annuals and going "He had 34 rebounds in a game 5 years ago!"
He’s a ****ing DJ now. Seriously. Not a radio DJ.

Ditto. I remember going through my NBA statistical annuals and going "He had 34 rebounds in a game 5 years ago!"
I miss those yearbooks/almanacs that had all the players stats and descriptions. Used to buy them at the American Book Centre here in the Netherlands. Much more fun to leaf through than going to basketball-reference.com. I’m old...

But without your boy, Ricky, won't it all be for naught?

I've been sold on the Conley trade and now feel it was a great deal to make! He seems to bring a resume loaded with all the good things we need in a point guard, including the ability to hit outside shots way more consistently than Rubio did!

Who said I’m trying to act hard? What tf is wrong with you? All I said was I don’t like when people talk **** about Utah, that’s all. Im sorry your broke *** had to grow up in such a ****** area. And I don’t know who you’re calling bitch. But coming from where you’re from, you’re definitely a bum. If you want to agree to disagree, go ahead. I don’t give 2 ***** if you’re a jazz fan or not. But calling someone a bitch doesn’t get you far. Bum ***!
You don't like when people talk **** about Utah but you think I'm a bum because I grew up in SLC?

You have a problem with me calling you a bitch but you've called me a bum based on where I grew up?

I tried to make peace and you pissed on the offer.

Welcome to jazzfanz, bitch. Hope you enjoy your stay.

OK, so I'm in Santa Monica visiting my daughter and this popped up:

Utah_Jazz_Santa_Monica.jpg

had no clue, but found this information:
But on Monday night, we’re asked to remember what happened during that regular season, as the NBA is hosting its third annual awards show at the Barker Hangar in Santa Monica, California.

Rudy Gobert is once again up for the Defensive Player of the Year award, the one he won last year as well.
https://www.sltrib.com/sports/2019/06/23/utahs-rudy-gobert-is-up/

now I'll have to google Barker Hangar - from the name, it sounds like a strange place for an awards show, doesn't it?