What's new

This Season was Moral

Status
Not open for further replies.

Magic Spray

This season had so many moral victories.

**** the bed against Golden State twice at home? Moral Victory
Trim a San Antonio lead and only lose by 2? Moral Victory
Every OT game? Moral Victory
Trey Burke's parents did not murderkill the coaches? Moral Victory
Only injuries, no team deaths? Moral Championship
Driving to Las Vegas over spring break to marry my girlfriend, bang for 3 straight days, then get an annulment before BYU is back on? Moral Lifestyle

If you'd told me that the Jazz would go 40-42 and totally collapse in the last 5 games I'd make this face:
Pollyanna.jpg

And then say, "Well golly, at least they get paid millions of dollars to field a sometimes-competitive other-times-disappointing rarely-overachieving team. I'm glad they at least never had short-sleeved uniforms this year!"

Taking the long view is hard when the Jazz are once again "really really young."

You can't get an annulment if you've "banged" someone.
Sure you can. Misrepresentation is grounds for an annulment. Just claim that you thought you were marrying "until death do you part" only to discover that your spouse married you to "bang for 3 straight days."

Sure you can. Misrepresentation is grounds for an annulment. Just claim that you thought you were marrying "until death do you part" only to discover that your spouse married you to "bang for 3 straight days."

Haha...

I learned this stuff from BYU students.

Sent from my HTC6535LVW using JazzFanz mobile app

Doesn't your girlfriend know the old adage passed down from generations of seminary and byu "stay moral, go oral"?

i just laughed out loud. Pls tell me ur not making this up.

i just laughed out loud. Pls tell me ur not making this up.

It's really only kind of a thing. They also have the back door open sometimes so they can still keep up appearances in the front. And they have this thing called docking. It's basically what it sounds like. The boat just docks, engines off and stuff. No waves are made and the boat is not rocked.

With all the divorce and superficial love that takes place in our society, the driving to Vegas to get married and then get the marriage annulled really kind of bummed me out.

I'm not about that life, champ.

Sent from my iPhone using JazzFanz mobile app

It's really only kind of a thing. They also have the back door open sometimes so they can still keep up appearances in the front. And they have this thing called docking. It's basically what it sounds like. The boat just docks, engines off and stuff. No waves are made and the boat is not rocked.
Can't believe anyone would do any of those things and still consider themselves eligible for a temple marriage. Or that they are abiding by the Honor Code. They are deceiving themselves.

Sounds to me like those people should just say they don't believe in the moral tenets of the LDS faith and find a different church where they could practice what they truly believe.

Can't believe anyone would do any of those things and still consider themselves eligible for a temple marriage. Or that they are abiding by the Honor Code. They are deceiving themselves.

Sounds to me like those people should just say they don't believe in the moral tenets of the LDS faith and find a different church where they could practice what they truly believe.

Yeah for sure. It's so weird because it's not like they don't understand that it's pretty much the exact same thing as going all the way. I don't get it because they are taking the place of someone that could be attending byu and abiding by the honor code and getting a good education. It's pretty dishonest om a few levels.

Status
Not open for further replies.