What's new

Thread to say goodby to Novak. (Kanter to i guess)

cctrackstar

Sad to see Novak go, though he didn't seem to provide much other than some vet leadership. Weird that he was included, but no biggie.

As for Kanter, I kind of knew this day would come. Ever since he talked about being rookie of the year and compared himself to superstars in the league I was worried. Than there was his calls to the ladies on twitter, and the whole underkanter thing. He is like a fourteen year old in a massive adult body. When a player is drafted, draft position does very little to guarantee starter minutes. It is all about what you do after you are drafted, and he was a distracted hyperactive child.

Still, he was big, tough, funny and a fun interview when he wanted to be one. He was potential and is now lost. See you around Kanter, hope you find your potential, just not against us.

He had a couple of good games right before he left. He should still be around the league for a couple more years.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

With Novak gone Jazz gotta have the youngest team in the league now.

Probably also the first team in history with a rookie as their oldest player (Ingles - I think)