What's new

Three Emerging Stars

Glad to see Quin is not being undervalued. So much of the game is about confidence and putting players in situations where they can succeed. Loved his quote about some good shots being passed up that probably should be taken, but he's not mad that they're making the extra pass. Who WOULDN'T love playing for this guy?

Maybe I'm just too optimistic, but I think the Jazz' image will start to change. Opponents are going to see the pace of play, Jazz players having fun, everyone involved and maybe a few more will give Utah a look as FA's. Of course, the Jazz may already have their core in place after the next draft. But it might be key in keeping players. Burks already made it known he wanted to stay in Utah. Let's see what happens when Gobert and Booker come up for new contracts, and then after that, Favors and Hayward for their next deals.

dt.common.streams.StreamServer.cls

That's the nerds website? I always wondered what happened to him. Smart guy, but he hated it when people disagreed with him.

His nephew posted here too, dtol. **** man, that feels like just yesterday when both of us were in highschool on here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DO0E7Ow2Kdo

That play was so beautiful it made my jaw drop.