What's new

Tibor Pleiss Update

DasAuto

Timor Pleiss made clear that he is not going to play for Bayern Munich or any other club

"Bevor hier noch mehr Unsinn verbreitet wird: An dem Gerücht, dass ich zu den Bayern gehe, ist überhaupt nichts dran! Ich fühle mich hier in Barcelona sehr wohl. Es gibt keinen Grund mich mit anderen Vereinen zu beschäftigen."

"Before people spread more nonsense. There's no truth in the rumour that I'll go to FC Bayern. I am very confortable in Barcelona. There's no reason for me to engage with other clubs"

I personally don't believe , that a player with his talents could be "very comfortable" just being a back up. May be Barca said to him that it's soon gonna change? And that means Tomic could be playing for Jazz..

https://www.facebook.com/TiborPleiss.official

https://www.sportando.com/en/europe...rumors-on-bayern-i-am-happy-in-barcelona.html

Rumor has it that Tomic is pregnant with Pleiss' baby. Does that mean that we officially have their baby's rights? Any speculation on when the water breaks?

Rumor has it that Tomic is pregnant with Pleiss' baby. Does that mean that we officially have their baby's rights? Any speculation on when the water breaks?

Wrong. The baby on Trey Burke's arm is pregnant though. Unfortunately I believe it will give birth to a pile of bricks since it is on Trey's shooting arm.

Wrong. The baby on Trey Burke's arm is pregnant though. Unfortunately I believe it will give birth to a pile of bricks since it is on Trey's shooting arm.
This sounds extremely painful. If true it would certainly explain his shooting woes last year and it gives me reason to believe next season could be better.

Oh good lord stop with the Tomic speculation. It's not going to happen

Never give up. Never surrender. There's still a chance that his new contract could have an NBA buyout, right? We shouldn't give up hope of getting the Golden Unicorn.

If we do, then we start looking at all the middling draft prospects and thinking' "Well this guy would be a good fit and can be the 3rd big, instead of looking to trade up for a shot at a guy who could be a star if he can just beat out his competition."

I liked the draft speculation SO much more when it was a given that Tomic would come over and then the Jazz could afford to trade up for Hezonja, Johnson or Porzingis. . . instead settling for one of Kaminsky, Turner, Lyles or Looney. Never give up. Stay strong.

Never give up. Never surrender. There's still a chance that his new contract could have an NBA buyout, right? We shouldn't give up hope of getting the Golden Unicorn.

If we do, then we start looking at all the middling draft prospects and thinking' "Well this guy would be a good fit and can be the 3rd big, instead of looking to trade up for a shot at a guy who could be a star if he can just beat out his competition."

I liked the draft speculation SO much more when it was a given that Tomic would come over and then the Jazz could afford to trade up for Hezonja, Johnson or Porzingis. . . instead settling for one of Kaminsky, Turner, Lyles or Looney. Never give up. Stay strong.

If he had any interest in the NBA this would've been the perfect time for him being as accomplished as he is and the fact he's considered the premier big over seas. He wouldn't have re-upped. The rumors circulating that he was going to leave for the NBA was probably a ploy by Tomic to get the best deal possible from his current team. If he ever comes over it will probably be when his prime is way behind him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If he had any interest in the NBA this would've been the perfect time for him being as accomplished as he is and the fact he's considered the premier big over seas. He wouldn't have re-upped. The rumors circulating that he was going to leave for the NBA was probably a ploy by Tomic to get the best deal possible from his current team. If he ever comes over it will probably be when his prime is way behind him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey there's Daniel Orton or Hasheem Thaebert that was the No. 2 pick overall by the Griz in the DLeague.

If we need a backup big these are two guys that were first round NBA draft picks and Thebert was the No. 2 overall one year.

I think I get what you're saying. We could bring these guys up to help teach Frank not to suck after we draft him. Interesting idea.

What the hell is this!!

Ellis said "Never give up. Never surrender. There's still a chance that his new contract could have an NBA buyout, right? We shouldn't give up hope of getting the Golden Unicorn."

This is some lady on the internet who agrees that you should "NEVER GIVE UP". They are about as equally convincing. Except this lady is the real Golden Unicorn.