What's new

time for KOC to do something

I've got news for you: The Jazz FO doesn't do **** during the season, and they only do stuff in the off-season when people's contracts are expired (Bozzer, for instance).

CJ has been crap, along with most all of the rest of them. What was he 7 for 20 tonight or something? D Will is getting owned on a regular basis. Sap won't jump. They all are sucking right now.

At this point I think anyone can, and maybe should, be traded.

my guess is he sees losing Sloan as enough of a shake up and doesn't do anything. he then will say he needs to see what the team can do healthy....

You said something stupid and I called you on it. Don't take your frustration out on me.

It's not stupid at all. You cited 2 examples. One of them now plays for Chicago, and although he was better than anyone we have now, he wasn't the best. No offense intended, Marty, I like your posts and what not.

So at the end of this great discussion, we have one significant mid-season trade in the last 20 years (where it went well).

Promising.

Girisuck was a mid season trade. So was the great Tom Gugliota

It is baffling to me the hatred people here have for past bit role players like Giricek or Palacio. I laughed on and on when people booed Giricek when he came back here as a member of the Magic or whoever, it was the most petty, ridiculous thing. How you can all view these players as commodities and not people is both troubling and telling. It's no wonder why nobody wants to play here. Bad weather, white people, and a disloyal, weird, vengeance fueled fanbase. You're a horrible sociopath

So at the end of this great discussion, we have one significant mid-season trade in the last 20 years (where it went well).

Promising.

12 of those years, a "significant" trade would have been defined as likely including a hall of fame player leaving the Jazz. The next four had no real trade value guys, except the lotto pick, which doesn't affect a team midseason, and the last four have had the team try to build a team on what they spent the money for. Not really all that conducive to "significant" changes midseason.

12 of those years, a "significant" trade would have been defined as likely including a hall of fame player leaving the Jazz. The next four had no real trade value guys, except the lotto pick, which doesn't affect a team midseason, and the last four have had the team try to build a team on what they spent the money for. Not really all that conducive to "significant" changes midseason.

Break it down however you want. This guy is asking the Jazz to make a trade to make them significantly and/or more fundamentally better/competitive and I'm saying that **** just doesn't happen.

Break it down however you want. This guy is asking the Jazz to make a trade to make them significantly and/or more fundamentally better/competitive and I'm saying that **** just doesn't happen.

When was the last time the Jazz were in this position? Can't base things off of completely different circumstances. While the Jazz philosophy is keep the course and build on what they have, the current circumstances may dictate movement being made.

Problem is, there's really not much the Jazz can do at the moment. They only have an expiring that's all attractive on the trade market. CJ, maybe, but you know how whiny Williams got at the Brewer trade, just think how much more so he'd be if his bestest bud got dealt.