What's new

Tokyo 2020 (2021)

Our 12 year old daughter just got in to swimming this year. I'm excited to watch the olympics with her.

Watching our Aussie girls win gold? I tired watch the opening ceremony, fell asleep on the couch until my lady friend rang.

Man, this 16 hour time difference is such a killer. Going to ESPN front page is spoiler central.

Most tedious drawn out opening ceremony every. And “Bolero” being played while old Japanese blokes stumble for a few metres with the torch ?? Weird

Whats the ****ing point of banning Russia for systemic doping if they still let their athletes compete? IOC as always ****ing useless

The Opals have been terrible. Jenna O'Shea is captain, pretty sure she didn't even make the Rio team (probably should have) we look slow and small. Makes sense if your star player is a 6'9 interior force, Cambage should never be selected for another Australian squad. Selfish mole. I can't be the only person who thinks her abuse to the Nigerian team was actually directed toward Ezi Magbegor who is the future of our program. ****ing bitch

NBC’s coverage of these games is a sham. Just a pure marketing scheme to sign up for Peacock.

Pitiful how more water polo has been shown than all of track and field.

There's so many Olympic sports now that it is difficult to keep up. The first weekend I watched a variety of things, but determined I still like my favorites of swimming, diving, gymnastics, track & field, although I did enjoy watching archery - and basketball when I can find it, of course. Still cheering for USA, France, Australia and Spain in basketball. USA and Great Britain in anything else, unless the guys are really cute in another country. I may be old, but I'm not blind.

I’m into track since that’s my background and some awesome **** so far today. The 19 y/o girl from Trenton, NJ won the gold in the 800. 20 y/o Sydney McLaughlin is about to run and I expect her to break her own world record. Or Mohammed or the girl from the Netherlands should one of them upset her. I just watched the 200 and if any of you taped it, watch the girl who finished second. Ive never seen anything like it in 40 years of watching track. Insane.

Last edited: