What's new

Tokyo 2020 (2021)

There's so many Olympic sports now that it is difficult to keep up. The first weekend I watched a variety of things, but determined I still like my favorites of swimming, diving, gymnastics, track & field, although I did enjoy watching archery - and basketball when I can find it, of course. Still cheering for USA, France, Australia and Spain in basketball. USA and Great Britain in anything else, unless the guys are really cute in another country. I may be old, but I'm not blind.

What did you think of the Australian sprinter who made the semi finals of the 100 m ???

The Opals have been terrible. Jenna O'Shea is captain, pretty sure she didn't even make the Rio team (probably should have) we look slow and small. Makes sense if your star player is a 6'9 interior force, Cambage should never be selected for another Australian squad. Selfish mole. I can't be the only person who thinks her abuse to the Nigerian team was actually directed toward Ezi Magbegor who is the future of our program. ****ing bitch

yup ban Cabbage long term. Run with Ezi. But you're right, they've looked slow, undisciplined and disinterested. They waited 2 1/2 games to actually start playing hard. Too little, too late. Bec Allen drives me nuts, talent oozes but soooo damn lazy

That said, the coverage for this is a ********. Ppl from NBC should be fired.
I agree. The coverage of the medals ceremonies makes me crazy. And they are doing a terrible job of explaining the sports that most people don't follow well enough to know the rules. But I love it anyway.

Sent from my moto z3 using JazzFanz mobile app

seems in most men’s track events the USA has been “upset”...at least according to the American announcers.

Good lawd that women’s 4x400 was an impressive piece of track history, proud of our determined and elite athletes!

Wow. If the US women were their own country they would have finished 4th in total medals. And that's with Simone dropping out of most events.