What's new

Tom Gabel of Against Me! Comes Out as Transgender

I have a legitimate question. What's the difference between a transgender and a transvestite? Also is "tranny" the preferred term? Answers would be appreciated Katie. Thanks in advance.

trans·ves·tite noun \tran(t)s-ˈves-ˌtīt, tranz-\
: a person and especially a male who adopts the dress and often the behavior typical of the opposite sex especially for purposes of emotional or sexual gratification

trans·gen·der adj \-ˈjen-dər\
of, relating to, or being a person (as a transsexual or transvestite) who identifies with or expresses a gender identity that differs from the one which corresponds to the person's sex at birth

According to Merriam-Webster

Be honest homophobes. How many of you dudes would stay with your lover if she cut perkfield right and left and grew a johnson?

My question is, what if you met a girl you really liked, then found out she was previously a guy? If her transformation was complete, and you may have never known outside of her telling you. If, for all intents and purposes (or for Archie, intensive purposes), she was, physically, completely a woman, would that knowledge be a deal breaker?

My question is, what if you met a girl you really liked, then found out she was previously a guy? If her transformation was complete, and you may have never known outside of her telling you. If, for all intents and purposes (or for Archie, intensive purposes), she was, physically, completely a woman, would that knowledge be a deal breaker?

I don't know if it would be a deal breaker, but it would be damn hard to get it out of the back of your mind. So it would be incredibly difficult to have a normal relationship but I guess its possible.

Absolutely a deal breaker. She was born with a johnson, she's still a man in my mind.

Well looks like Against Me! has a new song they are playing live called "Transgender Dysphoria Blues". I would post the video here, but it has language that is filtered. So go look it up on YouTube if you care to listen to it.

I have a legitimate question. What's the difference between a transgender and a transvestite? Also is "tranny" the preferred term? Answers would be appreciated Katie. Thanks in advance.

johnmcenroe.jpg

You cannot be serious!!!

I'll be honest. I'd start questioning my own sexuality.

Well looks like Against Me! has a new song they are playing live called "Transgender Dysphoria Blues". I would post the video here, but it has language that is filtered. So go look it up on YouTube if you care to listen to it.

I think I'd rather listen to two baboons make love to a rusty xylophone while dragging a handful of nails down a chalkboard. Thanks for the offer though.

I'll be honest. I'd start questioning my own sexuality.

I doubt this. If all the dong you've blown over the last decade hasn't made you question your sexuality, then this doesn't stand a chance.