What's new

Tonight's game.... ON TNT

I still have confidence in Quin, but he really needs to abandon some of these dumb rotations.

We've got way too much length and talent to be losing like this to an old team like the bulls. Stupid loss.

5 minutes into this game and I could tell we were going to lose. Anybody who questions our deep and undivided need for George #B Hill should be pretty quiet at this point.

This is the second straight year that Q has talked about experimenting more with lineups..... where is that ****?

I'd rather see the Jazz lose pushing the ball up than walking the ball up(Hayward)all the time then pass the ball around burning up the clock for any comebacks

Is Haywards shot off because of his off hand broken finger? Or is this just his usual up and down shooting?

With all the injured players. I wonder why Quinn refuses to try other players. Diaw is not good. Like at all. Mack is also horrible. Tonight Doris Biaw really did nothing. Still got his minutes. As soon as he was out in the 4th the Jazz played much better. Joe Johnson played the 4 actually really well. Lyles needs 30 minutes a night with Favors out. With Joe and Doris backing him up.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk