What's new

Tony Bradley

homeytennis

Had a double double 11 points and 15 boards (led both teams in rebounds) and was +10 in the box when every other Sixer was way -. How much did it cost us to dump this guy again?

He sucks and is a marshmallow he wants none of Udoka. DL was so stupid to draft Bradley and stick by him for so long, that's our idiot President for you

Good for Tony, hope he does well. And he was not given away for nothing. He was traded so we could create enough space for Favs and JC.

It seems like we should have traded him after 2019 Summer League. His value would have been such that the Jazz would have gotten something in return.

The 76ers barely managed to get 8 players to suit up. It's not surprising he got minutes, but he got a lot of them against the very end of the Nuggets bench. I could put up some fancy numbers against those guys, and I'm 52.
I think they only suited up 7. TB has been getting a lot of DNP/Cds.

The truth is the value of the C position and especially the backup and 3rd C on the depth chart has deteriorated, which is reflected by the current market and contracts like Hassan Whiteside getting the minimum even tho his advanced stats were crazy last season.

so yes DL is to blame but the idea that Udoka isnt in the same vein.... thats yet to be determined..

Tony Bradley is not a bad player tho.. Glad to see him out there doin good.

No regrets moving on from him. Hes soft, and his defense blows.

I saw all i needed to in the bubble. he got his chance with us and failed.

GL to him in PHIL

It seems like we should have traded him after 2019 Summer League. His value would have been such that the Jazz would have gotten something in return.
ROTFL. WTH do you think we could’ve gotten for him more valuable than cap space. No one was going to give anything of value for him in 19.

The only thing different we should have done with Bradley was to not pick up the option on that last year of his deal. If we would have declined the option on that last year, he would have just come off the books this summer. There was no demand for him that warranted a $3.5 million deal.

Same with Davis. We should have paid him more (if we could have) but not fully guarantee the 2nd year of his deal. If he wasn't fully guaranteed or even a team option for this season, he could actually been an asset at the last trade deadline.

Oh well, we live and we learn. So glad we have Favors picking up those minutes now.

Sent from my SM-G970U using JazzFanz mobile app

Last edited:
The truth is the value of the C position and especially the backup and 3rd C on the depth chart has deteriorated, which is reflected by the current market and contracts like Hassan Whiteside getting the minimum even tho his advanced stats were crazy last season.

so yes DL is to blame but the idea that Udoka isnt in the same vein.... thats yet to be determined..

Tony Bradley is not a bad player tho.. Glad to see him out there doin good.
Udoka owns him believe me

FpMOL7p.png