What's new

Top Al-Qaeda Leader Killed by US

The Thriller

Wow! This is great news! Seems like we’re still able to protect ourselves against terrorists despite not occupying Afghanistan. This is good.

WASHINGTON — President Joe Biden is expected to announce Monday night that a U.S. counterterrorism operation over the weekend in Afghanistan killed top Al Qaeda leader Ayman al-Zawahiri, two sources familiar with the matter told NBC News.

A senior administration official said there were no civilian casualties in the counterterrorism operation that killed al-Zawahiri, who succeeded Osama bin Laden as the head of Al Qaeda in 2011.

Whatevs. This’ll just spawn more terrorists and hatred for us. And frankly, I get it.

Whatevs. This’ll just spawn more terrorists and hatred for us. And frankly, I get it.
I don’t think there will ever be a time where we won’t need a military or special forces. But it’s pretty ignorant to think that taking out top leaders won’t diminish the capacity for evil groups from committing horrendous acts. Giving Al-Qaeda a free pass and turning a blind eye to the threat that Bin Laden posed is exactly what enabled 9/11 to occur. This could be a major foreign policy victory for America.

Dude had a hand in killing civilians and service men for decades. **** ‘em.

View: https://twitter.com/gaycivilrights/status/1554249245896605697

This is a success,” says CNN national security analyst Juliette Kayyem, a former U.S. Assistant Secretary of Homeland Security who has an extensive background on terrorism and national security, “both because of the target, al-Zawahiri, but also because the Biden Administration had claimed that leaving Afghanistan would not impact counterterrorism efforts. They still would have ‘over the horizon’ capability. That appears to be true.”

Again, trump is a dumb ***

Sent from my iPad using JazzFanz mobile app
ShorttermFlashyCommabutterfly-size_restricted.gif