What's new

Tourney brackets

LOL.. wow I'm sitting 2nd, and I don't even follow College Bball...

Tomorrow's a big day though... Louisville vs Manhattan...

Really? I had Ohio State winning a game, but had little faith in that pick. Got a friend who is a huge OSU fan who picked them to lose 1st round, told me they had been awful all year. Should have listened to him. You are one of the only people I have heard of taking OSU to the Elite 8 though, ballsy pick.

Since I don't follow college ball at all I was too influenced by the end of the game between them and Michigan in the Big 10 Tourney which I listened to on the radio. It sounded like they played with grit which I like, and this is all a crap shoot to me in general.

Since I don't follow college ball at all I was too influenced by the end of the game between them and Michigan in the Big 10 Tourney which I listened to on the radio. It sounded like they played with grit which I like, and this is all a crap shoot to me in general.

You don't follow college bball but you listened to a game on teh radio? Lol

You don't follow college bball but you listened to a game on teh radio? Lol

LOL.. kinda like me. I don't follow it at all, unless someone talks about a player in the Draft thread and I'd have to go and read up on. I did follow MICH all the way last year though because of Burke. Watch literally most of their games.

And Duke just totally ****ed my bracket today.

Tell ugli more.... he loves hearing about the bad luck of other peoples brackets

I hated duke enough as it was... but it has been exaggerated by the Utah love because of Jabari.

Nauseating to see all the bandwagon dukies around here lately. People that have never watched a bb game, ever, wearing duke jerseys... puke.

I hated duke enough as it was... but it has been exaggerated by the Utah love because of Jabari.

Nauseating to see all the bandwagon dukies around here lately. People that have never watched a bb game, ever, wearing duke jerseys... puke.

You cereal?! Disgusting if so.

You cereal?! Disgusting if so.

Ya. In fact, was at doctor's office yesterday (representin') and the nurse came in and said, is UK playing today?"
I said yes and she went on to say her team got knocked out. I assumed byu.. but she then said, "Jabari's the MAN!"

I asked how long she'd been duke fan... 'this year.. and I am a HUGE crazy fan.'

After further questioning.. she "hadn't actually seen a game, but... yeah.."

Give me a break Miss CRAZY HUGE FAN!

Dumb bish.

Ya. In fact, was at doctor's office yesterday (representin') and the nurse came in and said, is UK playing today?"
I said yes and she went on to say her team got knocked out. I assumed byu.. but she then said, "Jabari's the MAN!"

I asked how long she'd been duke fan... 'this year.. and I am a HUGE crazy fan.'

Dumb bish.

Hahahahahahaha truly terrible, yet not all that surprising. At least it was a girl so she gets somewhat of a pass.

^^^^^^ sexualism

Dumb bish.

But was she hot? All is forgiven if she is.

She was not hot, at all... like I said, duke fan. There are a total of zero hot duke fans.

(don't go there Dala)