What's new

Trade Conley/Olynyk

I want to see more Sexton and Kessler minutes. We should absolutely be looking to trade both Conley and Olynyk. Let’s discuss some potential deals that could be out there for both.

The magic fans on the realgm board seem to have interest in Conley as a mentor for their young guys. Something built around Conley and Dok for Bamba, Ross and Caleb Houston could make sense

I hate to say it because I really like him but if he's going to play defense the way he did tonight than maybe they might consider dealing Vando too.
He's already a liability on the offensive end.

I’m with you on that one. Although he would probably be pretty good off the bench.

I want to see more Sexton and Kessler minutes. We should absolutely be looking to trade both Conley and Olynyk. Let’s discuss some potential deals that could be out there for both.
Should have been from the get go. They dont fit the timeline. i have wanted to trade both from day one. (wanted to trade conley for years now lol.)
Plus both of their contracts are more expensive than most on the team (they are vets after all)

I’m with you on that one. Although he would probably be pretty good off the bench.
Plus he is young and cheap and still could improve (might not be a finished product) Cant say the same for KO and Conley.

Should have been from the get go. They dont fit the timeline. i have wanted to trade both from day one. (wanted to trade conley for years now lol.)
Plus both of their contracts are more expensive than most on the team (they are vets after all)

That’s the biggest thing. They aren’t apart of the timeline at all. If we’re winning because of Conley what does that do for us in the long run. I like Conley and think he’s a good player. He should have a decent trade market.

The wiz with Conley are better than the jazz with Conley. Conley, Beal, Avdija, Kuz and Porzingis is actually a really good starting lineup.
It's also a very injury-prone starting lineup. As is, I think they'd have one good bench player after this trade?

The current Jazz have one of the best benches in the league.

I think they'd have one good bench player after this trade?

The current Jazz have one of the best benches in the league.
They would still have a decent bench with Gafford, Morris, Kispert and Wright once he gets back.

They would still have a decent bench with Gafford, Morris, Kispert and Wright once he gets back.
Yeah that's... not a very good team.

They're barely above .500 as is, and I know you like to ignore strength of schedule, but the fact that their schedule has been home heavy while the Jazz's has been road-heavy does kind of matter.