What's new

2019 Trade Deadline Discussion

Very true. However, we have gotten embarrassed time and time again. Even when we have won some, they have been uneven outside a few strong wins.

I fully expect us to play better and maybe even win 50 games. That doesn't change the fact that Rubio is an expiring who isn't title quality and Favors is overpaid and not a great fit.

We can make changes and still take advantage of our easier schedule.

Sent from my VS995 using JazzFanz mobile app

Rubio yes but Fav has probably been one of our 2nd or 3rd best players He's not the problem, our perimeter players have been

Rubio yes but Fav has probably been one of our 2nd or 3rd best players He's not the problem, our perimeter players have been

I think it's the combo of those two that is one of the issues. Favs has been consistent and in a vacuum he isn't the problem. I just think it's so obvious he should come off the bench if we are going to continue to roll with Ricky (and we don't have internal options that are a better fit). Favs coming off the pine and starting Jae likely helps both players and units.

2. Our 'new' blame around Jazzfanz is the schedule since we can't blame anything else or hold players accountable for playing like ***.

The schedule thing is legit. According to a bunch of different sites we've had by far the toughest schedule in the league. One site has our strength of schedule 3x harder than any other team.

No one wants to bother answer a question that shows such a fundamental lack of understanding of basketball. Ingles does not run the offense like Rubio does.
Ingles is so much better than Rubio lol. I've played basketball at a high level. People like u have no idea. U probably never played in your life. It's impossible trying to make lots of u understand. SMH!!!

Ingles is so much better than Rubio lol. I've played basketball at a high level. People like u have no idea. U probably never played in your life. It's impossible trying to make lots of u understand. SMH!!!

name the level you've played at .. go .. waiting ???

You’ve lifted hard for five months too, haven’t you?

The schedule thing is legit. According to a bunch of different sites we've had by far the toughest schedule in the league. One site has our strength of schedule 3x harder than any other team.
I guess it's okay to get blown out every other night. It's the schedule

As ok as constantly bitching about the team no matter what. Over multiple season.
I'm not the one bitching about the team. Look how many threads and posts we get that are "RUBIO SUCKS," "TRADE RUBIO," "EXUM BLOWS." "JAE CANT SHOOT." What about all those people too?

It's honestly a piss poor cop-out when we have players that make millions of dollars a year and can't make a layup and then blame the schedule on why we're getting blown out every other game

I'm not the one bitching about the team. Look how many threads and posts we get that are "RUBIO SUCKS," "TRADE RUBIO," "EXUM BLOWS." "JAE CANT SHOOT." What about all those people too?

It's honestly a piss poor cop-out when we have players that make millions of dollars a year and can't make a layup and then blame the schedule on why we're getting blown out every other game

Nice deflection.