What's new

Trade for Ty Lawson

Bawse Dawg

Nuggets may be ready to blow it up. Lawson would be perfect in our lineup.

What would you give up? Exum and our first(top 5 protected)? Is that too much? Too little?

I want a PG who can pass and drive.

Food-That-Is-GMO-Free-in-20143.jpg

Lawson said on reddit that he'd never play for Utah

We can wait for Dante right?
Although he is a green hand now.
Sometimes we can trust Burke too.
Both them are young man.
May you wait for them?
I can wait for a cycle now.

I'm keeping a list of everyone who so much as suggests we give up on Exum and trade him. Also, I don't see Utah making any moves to improve the team before the deadline. Wouldn't be surprised at all to see Utah trade for someone like Lawson in the offseason, but I don't see Utah shooting themselves in the foot with our next pick, just to win some more games this year.

I'm keeping a list of everyone who so much as suggests we give up on Exum and trade him. Also, I don't see Utah making any moves to improve the team before the deadline. Wouldn't be surprised at all to see Utah trade for someone like Lawson in the offseason, but I don't see Utah shooting themselves in the foot with our next pick, just to win some more games this year.

But I could see a trade that brings in young talent. Make us worse for the rest of the year but is a future move. Kanter is the first that comes to mind.

Also, even if Utah was looking to improve at the deadline, I really don't see them trading for a player that just got nailed for DUI.

Also, even if Utah was looking to improve at the deadline, I really don't see them trading for a player that just got nailed for DUI.

Amen. I think this post is funny. Was it meant to ruffle feathers?? Lets give up a young guy that has a great chance of going somewhere in his rookie year, for a player that is for sure not going anywhere and cruises around drunk. !!!!! For the next plan, lets block out the sun and all of its damn light and heat that at extracts on a day to day basis. !!!!!

Count me in as having given up on Exum. Am I retarded considering his age? Yes. Am I even more confident though that a 19 year old with x amount of ball played under his belt (since age 5 or thereabouts) should have an infinitely better handle and general lack of awkwardness. Hell yes.