What's new

Trade idea

Hekate

2022 Prediction Contest Winner
Jazz trade Alec Burks, #12 to Knicks.

Denver trade rights to Nikola Jokic, #7 to Jazz. Ty Lawson to Knicks.

Knicks trade #4, Calderon to Denver. Alexey Shved to Jazz.

Jazz get: Rights to Nikola Jokic, #7.

Denver gets: #4, Calderon.

Knicks get: #12, Ty Lawson, Alec Burks.

Knicks draft WCS, Lyles or Turner and get two players that can help right away.

Denver drafts Mudiay to replace Lawson and hope they can deal with Calderon later.

Jazz draft Hezonja to replace Burks and get a stretch big that shoots and passes well. 3.5 assists y'all.

https://www.draftexpress.com/profile/Nikola-Jokic-69963/

P.s: this trade may not work because I am dumb sometimes.

Damn.
Is Burks > super Mario? Idk.

I'm sticKing with Burks. Take your trade and go **** yourself....... In a kidding manor

In your trade, Jazz seem to be giving up a lot.

Denver and Sac should make deal for Faried and/or Lawson.

Burke averages 14 a night and can hit the three. I'm not sure anyone at #7 can do that.

Burke averages 14 a night and can hit the three. I'm not sure anyone at #7 can do that.

There will be a few available at 7 that can do that, just not for a few years, and nobody knows for sure which players it will be.

Damn.
Is Burks > super Mario? Idk.

I'm sticKing with Burks. Take your trade and go **** yourself....... In a kidding manor

Yeah, dude, go **** yourself here:

Kidding%20Manor_zpshruoxurc.jpg

This actually isn't terrible besides the sheer quantity of pieces moving. But I'm still not a fan. I guess if you really think Hezonja can be the best player (on offense) on the team - and soon - then it makes sense. But Burks AND #12 seem like a whole lot to ship out for some dice to roll.

I'd strongly consider this deal. I like burks, but if you could get Winslow there I think you have a better 2 way player who could play SF and SG and we'd get some additional cap space. I doubt we could get this done though... Think burks shoulder injury and perceived large extension (it will end up as a bargain) has tanked his trade value for the time being.

I'd strongly consider this deal. I like burks, but if you could get Winslow there I think you have a better 2 way player who could play SF and SG and we'd get some additional cap space. I doubt we could get this done though... Think burks shoulder injury and perceived large extension (it will end up as a bargain) has tanked his trade value for the time being.

Great post.
i must spread the rep around