What's new

Trade Rumors Involving the Jazz

Saint Cy of JFC

I think one of my favorite Gobert trade places is Detroit.

I think the Pistons can actually trade for Gobert and free up max-cap space to sign Zach Lavine while having the 1st-3rd overall pick.

I know LaVine would probably never sign with Detroit, but a big 4 of LaVine/Cade/(Holmgren/Banchero/Jabari)/Gobert would be stupid good and the Jazz could get back Jerami Grant/Sadiq Bey/Kelly Olynyk/Future 1st.

Jingled

2019 Award Winner
2022 Award Winner
he's getting absolutely torched on defensive rotations and the 76ers are hunting him, he can't stay in front of anyone. He'll be top of the Jazz target list this off season, especially with his contract.

I was thinking the exact same thing.

Ferguson_Mellochill

2019 Prediction Contest Winner
Golden State's package of Wiseman, Wiggins, Moody and a pick for Rudy could work if the Jazz mix it in with a 3rd team. I think this is where Charlotte could come in and end up with Wiseman.

Utah trades Gobert.
Utah receives Wiggins, Moody, GSW FRP, CHA #13, #15.

Charlotte trades #13, #15.
Charlotte receives Wiseman.

Golden State trades: Wiggins, Wiseman, Moody, FRP
Golden State receives: Gobert

Saint Cy of JFC

Golden State's package of Wiseman, Wiggins, Moody and a pick for Rudy could work if the Jazz mix it in with a 3rd team. I think this is where Charlotte could come in and end up with Wiseman.

Utah trades Gobert.
Utah receives Wiggins, Moody, GSW FRP, CHA #13, #15.

Charlotte trades #13, #15.
Charlotte receives Wiseman.

Golden State trades: Wiggins, Wiseman, Moody, FRP
Golden State receives: Gobert
Good lord I love Gobert but you aren't getting an all-star, three first round picks (two of which are very good), and a very talented 2ndvyear lotto pick. That would be insane.

Ferguson_Mellochill

Good lord I love Gobert but you aren't getting an all-star, three first round picks (two of which are very good), and a very talented 2ndvyear lotto pick. That would be insane.

Wiggins expires this year, and he's thrown in as salary. He's considered neutral value at best. Moody is unproven. The picks are unproven. That's the kind of haul I think the Jazz can get for Rudy.

And stop calling Wiggins an All Star, really.

Jazz can give CHA, GSW's FRP if that makes you feel better.

Handlogten's Heros

2019 Award Winner
2020-21 Award Winner
If this is what DA is looking for Rudy gonna stay a Jazz man
I also think the pick heavy packages are not what we are looking for… we gonna get Collins cuz he’s buddies with Donovan… and Capela… and maybe something else. We gonna get the “black and yellow” version of the roster.

Handlogten's Heros

2019 Award Winner
2020-21 Award Winner

Ferguson_Mellochill

If this is what DA is looking for Rudy gonna stay a Jazz man

I think Golden State would say 'yes' to that deal. Ainge would probably ask for Kuminga, but Warriors will refuse. Wiggins and Wiseman don't actually have great trade value. A protected Warriors pick doesn't have great value. Moody is interesting. The Hawks package could be better than the Warriors'.

prodigy

Thoughts on Obi Toppin? Coming out of the draft I wasnt huge on him but things have changed, he looked great when Thibbs finally gave him a shot. I'm doubting the knicks move up in the lottery so they are going to have to sweeten the deal.