What's new

Trade Rumors Involving the Jazz

LoPo

They're also both elite offensive players
Yeah, that was a stupid argument from HH.

Wings or forwards who can play center are not the same as centers who can only play center.

If people can't realize that centers are the most unvital position for an NBA contender, you really can't tell them anything.

Sent from my SM-A516U using JazzFanz mobile app

Handlogten's Heros

2019 Award Winner
2020-21 Award Winner
Yeah but [insert qualifiers to say you can't win a championship with Rudy].
Basically unless you have Lebron, Steph, Giannis or KD you won't ever be a favorite... but there are a few titles that are won with less obvious players here and there. If you are title or bust you should tank every year until you get the elite of elite talent I guess.

If Wemby is a center and is the next great thing the narrative can shift.

Elizah Huge

Respect All, Fear None
Contributor
But what has recent NBA history shown? Paying centers is not worth it and teams that do rarely have success in the playoffs.

Done going back and forth if Rudy was extremely valued around the league he would've been traded already.

Look at the haul the Pelicans got for AD...

How is a 26-year old AD comparable to Rudy right now trade value wise.

Elizah Huge

Respect All, Fear None
Contributor
Yeah, that was a stupid argument from HH.

Wings or forwards who can play center are not the same as centers who can only play center.

If people can't realize that centers are the most unvital position for an NBA contender, you really can't tell them anything.

Quite the contrary. You’re telling me Boston wouldn’t have beat Golden State if they replaced Smart and Williams with Gobert?

YoungJefe

You guys are right Rudy is the key to a title and one of the most valuable players in the NBA. Sucks that teams won't give up Hunter or P-Will for him, smh.

Elizah Huge

Respect All, Fear None
Contributor
AD was worth a **** ton more because he can do a **** ton more.

All these Rudy homers are going to get a rude awakening when they see what he's really worth.

But better to get less for him now than pay him what he's owed.

I’d much rather keep him than deal him 75 cents on the dollar.