What's new

Trade Rumors Involving the Jazz

YoungJefe

I think it's telling if the Bulls are the only team that have made an offer for Rudy. Teams just hate top 15 players I guess.

Handlogten's Heros

2019 Award Winner
2020-21 Award Winner
To make matters worse... it sounds like NY is getting pretty desperate at this point. Wanted to move heaven and earth to clear space for Brunson... now they are likely to send out #11 for Brogdon. Look... if we just said... Donovan for 11, 2023/25/27/29 firsts unprotected and we take Quickly instead of RJ... you can have your win now young core... they likely fork it all over. They were reasonable the past two years but are always going to trend back to **** show. Profit from their suckiness and just move forward without having to bend to a player that will likely leave.

gomretat

I think it's telling if the Bulls are the only team that have made an offer for Rudy. Teams just hate top 15 players I guess.
We have no idea what offers if any have been made. And it should be more than obvious that Rudy's value to a team is based upon the system they are playing because of his unique skills and limitations. That doesnt mean he isnt a top 15 player but fit matters more with him than most players in the league.

YoungJefe

You guys are right, Rudy is amazing. I think it's probably more likely we have so many great offers that we're having a hard time choosing which one to accept.