What's new

Trade Rumors Involving the Jazz

Bro you literally typed self awareness into google scrolled down until you found an article that had one of seven things that relate to self awareness and decided to post it on here to try and make yourself feel better.
Yep. You post your definition and we can discuss.

Sent from my SM-A516U using JazzFanz mobile app

My self awareness tells me I'm a Donovan fan.

Your insecurities tell you to be afraid of losing the young talented all star. You probably date ugly women so you're less likely to get hurt.

Sent from my SM-A516U using JazzFanz mobile app

If you were truly self aware you’d realize you’re the dumbest poster on this site and you constantly get clowned by everyone.

Self awareness has a much deeper meaning that who you’re a fan of. I’m laughing because that is such a stupid thing to say lmao.

Are you self aware enough to understand that literally nobody besides one poster agrees with everything you say?

Tell me is everyone else wrong and you are right? All of us collectively are just wrong and you’re the only one who’s right?

LoPo is starting to attack people verbally, exactly what he constantly puts Cy on blast for. Lmao.

Literally and the funniest part is he says his mistakes were small.

He literally thought he was the smartest person ever saying some scrubs were higher than Rudy on the RAPTOR rating come to find out he was looking at the wrong table.

Now he tries to discredit a dude by saying who is he to say anything he only has 5k followers when has has 35k and all of the local Jazz media follow him lmao.

Donovan’s spending his offseason attending other teams playoff games, hanging out with other teams players, sliding around addressing rumors and generally just being the utter and total douche he has always been at heart.

Can we stop projecting onto our players especially Mitchell? It is hurtful and not warranted. He is super popular and can attend playoff games. This is a little overboard reading anything except that he loves basketball.

I gotta agree brotha. A LOT of NBA players attend playoff games to support their friends in the league.

Sent from my iPhone using JazzFanz

Kings are reportedly willing to move their pick at #7 if they don't move up in the lottery. They want to acquire proven talent in a push to make the playoffs. IMO, that makes them a candidate to be a 3rd team in a Gobert trade.

However, I can't seem to come up with better scenarios than the Atlanta trade with Capella, Collins, and #16, or with Hunter/Johnson substituting for Collins.

Last edited:
Can we stop projecting onto our players especially Mitchell? It is hurtful and not warranted. He is super popular and can attend playoff games. This is a little overboard reading anything except that he loves basketball.
He should love it when he’s playing it for the basketball team paying him giant amounts of money to play.

Kings are reportedly willing to move their pick at #7 if they don't move up in the lottery. They want to acquire proven talent in a push to make the playoffs. IMO, that makes them a candidate to be a 3rd team in a Gobert trade.

However, I can't seem to come up with better scenarios than the Atlanta trade with Capella, Collins, and #16, or with Hunter/Johnson substituting for Collins.

I’d take that pick. Griffin or Murray would work for me.

Last edited: