What's new

Trade Rumors Involving the Jazz

I expect two 60 point games highlighted by a dunk over the head of Rudy.

I'm not very optimistic about getting crazy value from JV or Beasley but can totally see a team overpaying for Clarkson.
I don't understand why a team WOULDN'T overpay for Clarkson. He's really damn good. But so was Bojan, so I don't know anymore.

I expect two 60 point games highlighted by a dunk over the head of Rudy.

I'm not very optimistic about getting crazy value from JV or Beasley but can totally see a team overpaying for Clarkson.
That’s why we got to trade Clarkson. Not trading him now would be a mistake imo. The risk is too big that he walks away for nothing. Cash in when he has good value. And even if he didn’t walk away, I wouldn’t keep him because of his age and because he’s not a starter caliber player in a contender team (is not a passer, plays the type of iso where he turns the ball over too much).

That’s why we got to trade Clarkson. Not trading him now would be a mistake imo. The risk is too big that he walks away for nothing. Cash in when he has good value. And even if he didn’t walk away, I wouldn’t keep him because of his age and because he’s not a starter caliber player in a contender team (is not a passer, plays the type of iso where he turns the ball over too much).
An aspect of the value of Jordan is that he has expressed an interest to stay here. Whoever trade for him will have him for a few months, and then he might just walk. Jazz believe they can re-up him in the summer, but how much would anyone give for a rental?

An aspect of the value of Jordan is that he has expressed an interest to stay here. Whoever trade for him will have him for a few months, and then he might just walk. Jazz believe they can re-up him in the summer, but how much would anyone give for a rental?
We wouldn't be sending him to a Detroit. He will be going to a contender. Hopefully playing with Durrant. Good players usually re- up with contenders.

We wouldn't be sending him to a Detroit. He will be going to a contender. Hopefully playing with Durrant. Good players usually re- up with contenders.
True, but it's still a gamble for them. It does decrease his value (also his next contract is unknown, Detroit might come calling with $30M) IMHO.

Isn't Clarkson a Klutch client? They would ask him to say that door is open for every possibility. Also, Clarkson was not on the list Danny put out (players he wouldn't trade).

Last edited:
Isn't Clarkson a Klutch client? They would ask him to say that door is open for every possibility. Also, Clarkson was not on the list Danny put out (players he wouldn't trade).
so is Sexton- just saying
I don't think it matters in this situation though

Then own it or just put it out there and ignore the responses.
I don't care about their online beef... its completely childish from both guys. Just saying a vet going out of his way to talk **** on the guy is likely not just the case of a guy who clashed with the coaching staff a little.

Bones is talented but he ain't talented enough to be lazy and entitled. I find it hilarious that the Denver GM is trying to move the guy and his teammates are tanking his value.

I'm totally uninterested in trading Vando for anything less than a FRP or some prospect we like. Nassir Little ain't it, and I don't really think Matisse Thybulle is it anymore (at least not given his contract situation).
IF every team in the league is calling for him, we'll definitely get at least a FRP

Would there be value in acquiring the Philly position (2nd) in the Houston/76ers/Nets pick swap and giving the 76ers the Nets spot? Would Vando trading for that and 2 seconds make sense from a value perspective especially if can get an expiring?