What's new

Trade Rumors Involving the Jazz

TheStormofWar

Tweet has been deleted, what did it say?
Basically Kings, Grizz, Bucks, and Raptors have interest in Clarkson.

Following the departure of Donovan Mitchell, many around the league are anticipating the Jazz looking to move Jordan Clarkson, Bojan Bogdanovic and/or Mike Conley before the trade deadline. Clarkson has generated the most interest thus far with the Memphis Grizzlies, Milwaukee Bucks, Sacramento Kings and Toronto Raptors said to be teams with initial interest following Rudy Gobert’s departure earlier this offseason, sources told Fastbreak.

Handlogten's Heros

2019 Award Winner
2020-21 Award Winner
A team like that is probably going to want to do a deadline deal when they realize they need more.

That's why I say hold onto one of Clarkson or Beasley.
I think JC and Conley are both good candidates for this. Mike maybe moreso since his perceived value is lower atm.

framer

I mean that Conley contract would look pretty nice should anything untoward happen to Chis Paul this season, or Wall for that matter. . .

KqWIN

Clarkson and Bogey seem like really good fits for PHX. There hasn't been a lot a talk about PHX making trades, but they have all their picks, don't care too much for picks, have good salary match for Clarkson/Bogey, and could really use those players. They're lacking some juice off the bench and scoring depth on the wing.

I like Bogey/Clarkson + Gay for Shamet + Saric + 1st

As far as Conley, I see no buyers right now and I'm not hopeful his value gets much better. Conley looked toast at the end of last year, not just the playoffs. He could not create anything without a massive Gobert screen. I think it will be very evident that father time has come for him.

Handlogten's Heros

2019 Award Winner
2020-21 Award Winner
Clarkson and Bogey seem like really good fits for PHX. There hasn't been a lot a talk about PHX making trades, but they have all their picks, don't care too much for picks, have good salary match for Clarkson/Bogey, and could really use those players. They're lacking some juice off the bench and scoring depth on the wing.

I like Bogey/Clarkson + Gay for Shamet + Saric + 1st

As far as Conley, I see no buyers right now and I'm not hopeful his value gets much better. Conley looked toast at the end of last year, not just the playoffs. He could not create anything without a massive Gobert screen. I think it will be very evident that father time has come for him.
I think they would have interest but I think they want to keep Dario. They also won't eat any bad salary... Sarver about to pay the luxury tax and you know he sad about it.

I could see JC for Shamet+Craig and a 1st. Similar deal for Bogey but might get Jae (to send to another team) instead of Craig or Shamet. Jae's name has been in a few rumors... think he may be on his way out there.

KqWIN

I think they would have interest but I think they want to keep Dario. They also won't eat any bad salary... Sarver about to pay the luxury tax and you know he sad about it.

I could see JC for Shamet+Craig and a 1st. Similar deal for Bogey but might get Jae (to send to another team) instead of Craig or Shamet. Jae's name has been in a few rumors... think he may be on his way out there.

Yeah I don't how they feel about Dario but it could be done with or without him. If they aren't convinced on Dario, I could see them taking the Rudy Gay bait to play a similar role.