What's new

Trade Rumors Involving the Jazz

whatthe

I want Ayton so I would keep Conley plus some bigs for that trade in February. Since the team is selling they may appreciate less long-term salary.

Jingled

2019 Award Winner
2022 Award Winner
I want Ayton so I would keep Conley plus some bigs for that trade in February. Since the team is selling they may appreciate less long-term salary.

I really don't see Ainge trading for a center that makes $35 million a year. As the front office starts to build the roster back up over the next few years, I think center will be the position they view as the least important, and they spend the least amount of money on.

LogGrad98

Contributor
2020-21 Award Winner
speaking of Ball, bad news on his knee again, still not right. Feel bad for the guy with all the work he put in to improve Hard to see him staying healthy from this point
He is reaping second-hand karma for what a total douchebag his dad is.

Uh, no offense.

Seriously though it is too bad. He has the tools that is for sure.

But, you know, my empathy is tempered a bit. I mean now all he has to fall back on is the millions and millions he has "earned", before the age of 25, playing a school-yard game. I feel sooooo bad for him. :rolleyes:

LogGrad98

Contributor
2020-21 Award Winner
It's crazy that people wanted us to trade for Lonzo like a week ago and that dude's career might be over
Now is the perfect time to take a shot at a Lonzo. If he gets it straight, and it will take him a season or 2 to really get back to form, he could be the PG alongside Wemby or whoever else that elevates us to the promised land. And if he doesn't, then he helps the tank by taking a role out of commission for us. Win-win (for us).

Handlogten's Heros

2019 Award Winner
2020-21 Award Winner
I believe he is about to have his 2nd minor surgery.
He’s out for the year supposedly… there are no minor surgeries if the result is 20 months of missed basketball. Come on now. If he comes back his first year back will be a load management find yourself type of year. I’m honestly sorry I even brought the guy up cuz I probably wouldn’t sign up for the process the next year and change will be… and the payoff is shrinking.

Handlogten's Heros

2019 Award Winner
2020-21 Award Winner
In some ways it would be better if he had torn an ACL and had the big surgery. The continual problems and fact the docs are no closer to figuring it out now hints that it’s a condition to this online doctor… if it’s shattered at least it’s very obvious what the problem is and what needs to be done.

Saint Cy of JFC

He’s out for the year supposedly… there are no minor surgeries if the result is 20 months of missed basketball. Come on now. If he comes back his first year back will be a load management find yourself type of year. I’m honestly sorry I even brought the guy up cuz I probably wouldn’t sign up for the process the next year and change will be… and the payoff is shrinking.
It's still minor surgery.

Saint Cy of JFC

In some ways it would be better if he had torn an ACL and had the big surgery. The continual problems and fact the docs are no closer to figuring it out now hints that it’s a condition to this online doctor… if it’s shattered at least it’s very obvious what the problem is and what needs to be done.
It's be more explainable which would make people more comfortable but it wouldn't necessarily be a better scenario.

He just needs time to figure it out. Perfect situation in Utah.