What's new

Trade Rumors Involving the Jazz

I actually think Conley could be a better asset if moved in season. If he plays well it will wash away some of his playoff stink.
Agreed. The other hope is another team starts to play better but needs a veteran pg. My hope is Memphis wants him back.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Now, what about Utah? The Hawks have been rumored to have interest in Jazz center Rudy Gobert for quite some time, and getting an elite big back for Collins would make sense in terms of roster construction. Except for one thing: Sources significantly downplayed the idea that Atlanta wants Gobert and said this scenario has been wildly overblown. For starters, the Hawks still think very highly of center Clint Capela and franchise centerpiece Trae Young is known to be quite close with him as well. With that in mind, take a quick peek at the respective contracts of the two big men and you’ll better understand why the Hawks are not pursuing Utah’s three-time Defensive Player of the Year and three-time All-Star.

Agreed. The other hope is another team starts to play better but needs a veteran pg. My hope is Memphis wants him back.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk
There could always be an in season injury as well and Conley becomes the solution for another team.

There's a good chance Conley comes back and plays well in the regular season, I would bet on that happening. But as was the case with Rudy Gay, nobody should be surprised if father time suddenly hits a 35 year old player with many miles on them. I don't want to wait and see with Conley, I want to trade him right now and avoid that risk.

I’m guessing this is just all a part of KD’s ploy to force his way to Utah. He’s actually the one who designed the new uniforms. KD for Juancho + Conley + NAW + Gay confirmed.

Last edited:
That is why getting a godfather offer of picks and all of the picks is never a bad thing. You literally never know what could happen.
Yup. New Orleans got a lottery pick from a team that still has James and Davis on their roster. The next picks could look even better.

That is why getting a godfather offer of picks and all of the picks is never a bad thing. You literally never know what could happen.
Those offers are going to stop being offered after a year or two because they look so awful. They stopped for a while when Celtics fleeced the nets... they will be gone again soon.