What's new

Trade Rumors Involving the Jazz

Since the Jazz are rumored to be in a 3 way with the Nets and Suns, who says no to this?

Fixes all the problems for:
1. Nets: can compete for playoffs with all-stars locked in + some picks
2. Lakers: dump Westbrook and compete for a championship with Irving playing better under his father figure
3. Suns: get Durant without giving up Booker or Paul
4. Jazz: can fully embrace the tank and be a bottom 3 team this season, building around one of the potential All-NBA/generational talents of Victor Wembanyama, Scoot Henderson, Nick Smith, or Dariq Whitehead.

The boatload of picks (5 firsts, 2 first pick swaps, and 5 seconds) allow the Jazz to hit big on a few more players to complement whoever they get at the top of the 2023 draft (2026 and 2028 would be pick swap options with the Suns, but I couldn't figure out how to reflect that).

Westbrook can stay home. Simmons can stay in California and rehab mentally and physically for a year or two until he gets tired of playing Warzone and is ready to play for a socialite team becoming desperate to win like the Heat, Knicks, Mavs, etc.

Attachments

• Mitchell Trade.png
    Mitchell Trade.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 51
Since the Jazz are rumored to be in a 3 way with the Nets and Suns, who says no to this?

2. Lakers: dump Westbrook and compete for a championship with Irving playing better under his father figure
4. Jazz: can fully embrace the tank and be a bottom 3 team this season, building around one of the potential All-NBA/generational talents of Victor Wembanyama, Scoot Henderson, Nick Smith, or Dariq Whitehead.

The boatload of picks (5 firsts, 2 first pick swaps, and 5 seconds) allow the Jazz to hit big on a few more players to complement whoever they get at the top of the 2023 draft (2026 and 2028 would be pick swap options with the Suns, but I couldn't figure out how to reflect that).

Westbrook can stay home. Simmons can stay in California and rehab mentally and physically for a year or two until he gets tired of playing Warzone and is ready to play for a socialite team becoming desperate to win like the Heat, Knicks, Mavs, etc.
Yep, this is the all-in approach. I like your audacity.

Okay, so Ben Simmons just deleted his Instagram account. Why does this matter? Because it's possible that he's getting traded. If BRK trades Ben Simmons it clears the way for another Designated Player like Donovan to get traded to BRK.

I'm a little too old, but why would you need to delete an Instagram account if you're traded?

We really that excited about RJ? He hasn’t been that great right? Am I missing or misremembering something?

Sent from my iPhone using JazzFanz mobile app

Hell to the nah, nah, nah

I say the prophesy of Wind Horse is not yet fulfilled… not only was he prophesying concerning the great and dreadful rebuild… but he foretold the place where Donovan will be traded. Remember Don is besties with Royce… and Brian was saying why would we trade Royce to Brooklyn… very strange… very strange. While everyone views the prophesy as being fulfilled he was trying to tell us where the final star will land.

I say the prophesy of Wind Horse is not yet fulfilled… not only was he prophesying concerning the great and dreadful rebuild… but he foretold the place where Donovan will be traded. Remember Don is besties with Royce… and Brian was saying why would we trade Royce to Brooklyn… very strange… very strange. While everyone views the prophesy as being fulfilled he was trying to tell us where the final star will land.
Don said something to Royce about see you soon, lol.

Let the Knicks have RJ and take more picks. All of them. Toppin+Quickley are the ones I want. I’d take those two over Herro as well….and Knicks picks are bivouacs more valuable than Heat picks.
Mitchell Robinson would be nice too.

I would go as far as to say that the Knicks have by far the best package for Mitchell as of right now. There’s no premium prospect on the table….unless Barnes is included in some kind of crazy KD trade. It doesn’t look like this thing is going to drag out. Danny Ainge is definitely not ****ing around….I hope he picks the right package.

I would go as far as to say that the Knicks have by far the best package for Mitchell as of right now. There’s no premium prospect on the table….unless Barnes is included in some kind of crazy KD trade. It doesn’t look like this thing is going to drag out. Danny Ainge is definitely not ****ing around….I hope he picks the right package.

I think the Knicks have the most potential too, but it seems the general chatter right now is that the Jazz will get involved in the PHX/BRK deal with the Jazz taking Ayton.

I have a hard time seeing Ayton pick UTA if we have already traded Don, and the appeal of Ayton is somewhat diminished if Don is traded anyways.

I think the Knicks have by far the most appealing picks…because they are the Knicks…and they also have the best young talent to offer.

I will be real upset if the Jazz trade Mitchell for a return that includes Ayton. I'm not a huge fan of Ayton, but if we can get him for Bogey + a couple picks, and use him to retool with Mitchell, okay, sure. I don't want him if we won't have Mitchell.

I will be real upset if the Jazz trade Mitchell for a return that includes Ayton. I'm not a huge fan of Ayton, but if we can get him for Bogey + a couple picks, and use him to retool with Mitchell, okay, sure. I don't want him if we won't have Mitchell.
How many times are you going to repeat this exact post? We get it, no Don… no Ayton.