What's new

Trade Rumors Involving the Jazz

Didn’t think my opinion of Kevin Durant could get as worse as it just did. What an absolute **** head.
I just don't get it. Feels like he is challenging Tsai (who kinda tried to get tough with Kyrie)... If you are KD do you want your own GM and coach... Who's to say he doesn't ask out again?

This whole thing is weird.

Yeah, I’m sure it’s just a matter of firing Nash and Marks.
He's really putting everyone in a ****** position... including himself. He looks terrible right now... imagine they fire those two and he doesn't win or still wants out? If they don't do it and can't find a trade partner then its a real awkward start to the season.

They don’t own their picks so “starting over” is a ****ed proposition.
It is a bit... but if they can get a bunch or picks while offloading KD and Kyrie while still getting some youngish good players it might be more palatable than dealing with those two.

I think this is KD making things more messy to get the deal done he wants. Tsai would look like a pushover if he fired Marks and Nash to keep KD. I assure you the guy is not that.

He's really putting everyone in a ****** position... including himself. He looks terrible right now... imagine they fire those two and he doesn't win or still wants out? If they don't do it and can't find a trade partner then its a real awkward start to the season.
This is why I enjoyed the 90’s so much more. Players just wanted to compete and challenge themselves against the best the sport has to offer.

Now it’s just busy budy, and the stars want to be managers and rig the league so they can pad their career résumé’s anfl build brands.

This is why I enjoyed the 90’s so much more. Players just wanted to compete and challenge themselves against the best the sport has to offer.

Now it’s just busy budy, and the stars want to be managers and rig the league so they can pad their career résumé’s anfl build brands.
In 2 years we are almost guaranteed a lockout and this will be a big reason why.

Tell me you’re 70 years old without telling me.

Tell me you’re 70 years old without telling me.
Look I get it. Even I recognize the skill level is greater now than in any other era, but it was much more exciting to be a fan, the rivalry, bravado, and drama. Now days we look at 3 or four teams that even have a shot. Every year from 94 and on in the 90’s I thought the jazz had a shot. How many years since then have they realistically had a shot to win it all? Maybe one year? In 22 years since the end of the 90’s. It was certainly much more fun to be a jazz fan in the 90s.

Durant could’ve gone down as a true great, but when you have a chance to team up with a flat-earther that doesn’t love basketball in New York you just have to do it.
With a team that doesn’t have a great fan base and is always little brother.