What's new

Trade Rumors Involving the Jazz

How about if the Jazz don’t trade anyone, but they trade all their accumulated picks for Durant?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Would you guys trade Conley/Clarkson/Beasley if it got us the two Lakers unprotected firsts?
Can we include Olynyk in the trade as well? I’m keeping Markkanen, Kessler and Agbaji - but every other combination of players should be on the table for quality assets at the deadline.

This stinks of collusion.
Have you never paid attention to LeBron’s career? This is the reality of the NBA. I don’t know if I think it’s collusion, as much as star players exerting their influence. I could care less - as long as it benefits the Jazz in the long run.

Lakers get Kyrie and still fail to make playoffs

I think I’d get off on that more than Wolves missing the playoffs , although it’s close .

Salary wise, Beasley, Vando and Gay is basically equal to Toppin, Quickley and Fournier.

Not necessarily advocating for that. . . but if there’s quality draft picks involved, I’d definitely have the conversation.

Lakers get Kyrie and still fail to make playoffs

I think I’d get off on that more than Wolves missing the playoffs , although it’s close .
I’d love for the Jazz to make a deal for the best pick the Knicks can convey this year AND then a pick swap with the Lakers in a separate deal. That would make it so I could actively root against the Knicks, Mavs, Lakers AND Pelicans while not caring about the 76ers/Nets anymore. That sounds like an incredibly fun way to finish the season.

I would. I think the Lakers would want some light protections on those picks though. I'm assuming we take back Westbrook?

For sure.

That's a no brainer.

We take back Westbrook and Harris. We send out Conley/Clarkson/Beasley/Olynyk.

I’m not sure on the dynamics of the trade but the Nets could get Conley/Clarkson plus either Beasley or Olynyk. Beasley or Olynyk goes to the Lakers with Kyrie. If the Lakers are worried about adding to their luxury tax bill we could take back two of their minimum salaries.

The Nets get rid of some bad salary with sending Harris to us. Conley/Clarkson plus Beasley or Olynyk helps them win now. They also save 3.9M this year.

Lakers get Kyrie plus another quality player for their two picks. They could save 1M if they sent two minimum players to us.

We get two unprotected picks or maybe one is lightly protected and clear a bunch of salary at the end of the season.

It just makes too much sense for all three teams.

We take back Westbrook and Harris. We send out Conley/Clarkson/Beasley/Olynyk.

I’m not sure on the dynamics of the trade but the Nets could get Conley/Clarkson plus either Beasley or Olynyk. Beasley or Olynyk goes to the Lakers with Kyrie. If the Lakers are worried about adding to their luxury tax bill we could take back two of their minimum salaries.

The Nets get rid of some bad salary with sending Harris to us. Conley/Clarkson plus Beasley or Olynyk helps them win now. They also save 3.9M this year.

Lakers get Kyrie plus another quality player for their two picks. They could save 1M if they sent two minimum players to us.

We get two unprotected picks or maybe one is lightly protected and clear a bunch of salary at the end of the season.

It just makes too much sense for all three teams.
If we get in the middle of this thing and help facilitate a deal between the Lakers and Nets, I want Yuta Watanabe included. Just because I want him on this team. If we have to take back some small contracts from the Lakers, I want Troy Brown and Max Christie.

I’m not sure if anyone has mentioned it yet but I would love a Vanderbilt/Duarte swap with Indiana. No clue if they would do that but I would love it.