What's new

Trade Rumors Involving the Jazz

bottom line, it's a protected first and they traded 4 starters/rotation pieces to get it. they could have made that deal back in October or any time.
The Lakers didn't want any long term money, which is why they preferred DLo to Conley, doubt the Wolves were going to trade him in the summer time they were trying to chase a championship lol

3bzn54gtd5ha1.jpg

And to make it even worse, Ainge made Kessler sad.

Ainge was probably the type of parent who made his 6 year old son flush a goldfish on his birthday to build character.

It’s not even rewarding to destroy these dudes all of the time. You’d think they had enough after how wrong they were about Gobert and that trade but nope just keep coming back for more. It will be no different with this trade either.

It’s not even rewarding to destroy these dudes all of the time. You’d think they had enough after how wrong they were about Gobert and that trade but nope just keep coming back for more. It will be no different with this trade either.
Wait, but both Cy and I loved the return the Jazz got for the Gobert trade.

Wait, but both Cy and I loved the return the Jazz got for the Gobert trade.

I’m pretty certain you said we should have kept Gobert after the Donovan trade. Plus I was talking about how good you thought Minnesota was going to be immediately after.

I’m pretty certain you said we should have kept Gobert after the Donovan trade. Plus I was talking about how good you thought Minnesota was going to be immediately after.
I did think Minnesota was going to be good, yes.

However, if we're really going to play the "Bad takes" game, you wanted us to trade Mitchell for RJ Barrett and would absolutely froth at the mouth when people disagreed on the grounds that Barrett isn't very good.

Not even saying this to dunk on you, moreso just saying that we all have strong opinions, we're all bound to be wrong every now and then.