What's new

Trailblazers at Jazz: 3/25/15 7 PM Mountain Time

nightmare3983

First BF League CHAMP
Contributor
It feels like this game is largely about who isn't playing.

Our beloved G-Time is doubtful with the AC sprain and Rodney Hood (the runs) has been ruled out. For Portland, Matthews is out while Aldridge (finger) and Batum (back) are questionable.

The Jazz will be looking for a bounceback after losing to the Tankerwolves. Hopefully we won't see too much of

2fc9522d74397cbe0841e27db8338306.jpg

Jingles, or Drunky as my 12-year-old son likes to call him, is going to have a HUGE game.

I'm really only interested in seeing Exum compete well against Lillard and seeing Gobert do well against LMA and Lopez.

I can not understand why everyone is blaming Trey ? I do not think that he is a smart player and dude is selfish as hell... But Trey´s production offensively was a huge reason for Utah winning so many games after ASB... And it´s hard to produce offensively, when their is no spacing in the paint.

I can not understand why everyone is blaming Trey ? I do not think that he is a smart player and dude is selfish as hell... But Trey´s production offensively was a huge reason for Utah winning so many games after ASB... And it´s hard to produce offensively, when their is no spacing in the paint.

Because he's a big gay.

Big Owl should be our point God. Best pg of all time, Owl Jefferdad.

I say this every night but I would just like to see Exum try to carry some of the load on offense. Even if he goes 4-22, it would be nice to see him assert himself a little on O.

Lots of in game updates please. I am stuck at work and this we'll be one of the few games I have missed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk