What's new

Trout

So...which "new" account here at Jazzfanz will post a lot less now that the main account is back?

I don't think I like the cut of your jib, sir. Are you implying that I was violating board rules while I was on vacation? I have more respect for the establishment than other, shall we say, less than sultry posters on this site. Besides, do you really think that I would just make an alt once I got banned? Please. In order to succeed, one needs to think outside of the box. I'm so good that even when I admit who my alts are, nobody believes me.

I don't think I like the cut of your jib, sir. Are you implying that I was violating board rules while I was on vacation? I have more respect for the establishment than other, shall we say, less than sultry posters on this site. Besides, do you really think that I would just make an alt once I got banned? Please. In order to succeed, one needs to think outside of the box. I'm so good that even when I admit who my alts are, nobody believes me.

I give you much more credit that that. I'd think you'd wait AT LEAST a week after your banning to make an alt. Either that, or you made an alt on the resurrection of this board, which would be impressive if it hadn't been found yet.

And Comic OOOFF indeed.

I give you much more credit that that. I'd think you'd wait AT LEAST a week after your banning to make an alt. Either that, or you made an alt on the resurrection of this board, which would be impressive if it hadn't been found yet.

And Comic OOOFF indeed.

You are easily impressed, it seems.

CatBoner_zps1ce28b0b.jpg

Trout will be let back on this message board when he PayPals me the $15 he owes me for our Utah vs byu bet!

Just like the Utes, i'll be gracious enough to allow Trout 3 chances to pay.

Don't DOINK it bro!

lol Trout negged me for this.

Thx for reminding me your too much of a bitch to pay up on a bet bro.

lol Trout negged me for this.

Thx for reminding me your too much of a bitch to pay up on a bet bro.

Tell the truth, bro. There was a stipulation, and I paid you half of your winnings. You have failed to produce your half of the stipulation, and therefore I cannot, in good juju, give you the other $15.00.

Tell the truth, bro. There was a stipulation, and I paid you half of your winnings. You have failed to produce your half of the stipulation, and therefore I cannot, in good juju, give you the other $15.00.

lololololoolololololooloolol

You'll pay on the bet you owe me if I do something you stipulate after the bet had taken place??