What's new

Trump has the Rona !

I have tweet notifications from Shams Charania for basketball then he dropped that bomb lol.

I just hope they didn't spread the virus at the debate. I think Melania was sitting right next to Jill Biden. And none of the Trumps were wearing their masks, despite the guidelines for the debate requiring it. And apparently Hicks was showing symptoms yesterday, so she was carrying the virus for days before...including on the way to and at the debate...

if-he-dies-he-dies.jpg

Other than Biden possibly being exposed, This is great news. Finally his supporters might take it seriously. And finally they’ll stop with these super spreader rallies. Literally, the only bad news through all of this is that Biden might’ve been exposed. Sucks.

hell, Trump might actually gain on Biden now that he won’t be able to punch himself at debates. Honestly shutting Trump up might be the best thing for his campaign.

Other than Biden possibly being exposed, This is great news. Finally his supporters might take it seriously. And finally they’ll stop with these super spreader rallies. Literally, the only bad news through all of this is that Biden might’ve been exposed. Sucks.

hell, Trump might actually gain on Biden now that he won’t be able to punch himself at debates. Honestly shutting Trump up might be the best thing for his campaign.

Trump canceled a rally in Wisconsin because they are having a COVID spike... turns out they were probably waiting on their rapid response test to be confirmed.

Also, Boris Johnson getting COVID and being in the ICU didn't really change anything in the UK and he's still a moron about it

If he dies, he will rise again on the third day.

If Biden did die and Trump does not...

Does Kamala become the nominee? Nothing like that has ever happened, right?

Oh, and if Trump dies Pence becomes the candidate, right?

You know what happens when Jean Gray dies, right?
I actually don't.

I looked up the name and it came up with a superhero character that I am not familiar with. I have not watched a superhero movie in more than 10 years.

I actually don't.

I looked up the name and it came up with a superhero character that I am not familiar with. I have not watched a superhero movie in more than 10 years.
Well, it’s a good thing that this didn’t originate in a movie, and the movie it’s in was not within 10 years.