What's new

Two Way Guys

homeytennis

I wonder if the Jazz could upgrade the two way players by picking the best of the trash on the waiver wire? The TWolves waived three wing players today with NBA experience for example. Our two way guys might be good but they have hardly seen any action.

The T'wolves waived AJ Lawson, who looks like he can play...

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KpBWDBjx-WM

adding another iso dominant score first wing seems like the last thing they need to add right now.
although it would probably ensure the tank is on if they go that route.
I am looking at Udoka being retained or if not maybe go get another forward like Josh Jackson hell even Romeo Weems might be a decent sf pick up.

I noticed the Jazz signed Frank Jackson today presumably to play with the Stars. He averaged about 10 ppg for the Pistons last season. But he was waived by both the Pistons and the Suns this year so the lad has some defects.

I noticed the Jazz signed Frank Jackson today presumably to play with the Stars. He averaged about 10 ppg for the Pistons last season. But he was waived by both the Pistons and the Suns this year so the lad has some defects.

Frank Jackson of Utah’s own Lone Peak high school.

I think Kofi must have been a casualty of the process. The Jazz signed and waived 3 Ex. 10 guys today (including Jackson), and they had already done 3 previously (Morsell, Williams, Bass), I think. So (following Ken Clayton, I think), they've reached their limit of 6 Ex. 10 signings.

Maybe with Potter as a 2-way, they figured they didn't need another center in Kofi on the Ex. 10?

These was an Elijah Hughes and Emmanuel Mudiay sighting today as EH signed with the Bucks and EM with the Wolves to play GLeague.

I think Kofi must have been a casualty of the process. The Jazz signed and waived 3 Ex. 10 guys today (including Jackson), and they had already done 3 previously (Morsell, Williams, Bass), I think. So (following Ken Clayton, I think), they've reached their limit of 6 Ex. 10 signings.

Maybe with Potter as a 2-way, they figured they didn't need another center in Kofi on the Ex. 10?
There might be a loophole. Two of the guys they signed were earlier waived by the Suns and Blazers who both do not have a GLeague team. So the Jazz may have two more signings.