What's new

un educated jazz fans piss me off

crater77

I love jazzfanz.com you're all die hards, get the NBA and how things work. I've learned a ton by trolling this site. But I go to KSL and read the comments based on their story of this trade and you get all of the people that really think we did this trade for GSW players. They are pissed. They just don't get that this was a mad genius move and sets us up for the future. Typical fan that just wants wins... now. Happy with first round exits. I for one am stoked that the Jazz finally have a plan for the future and are looking at the big picture. Contending for a title in a few or bust.

Last edited:
Ya, it really is weird. Talking to casual fans is painful.

This post brought to you by UGLI baby

I love jazzfanz.com your all die hards, get the NBA and how things work. I've learned a ton by trolling this site. But I go to KSL and read the comments based on their story of this trade and you get all of the people that really think we did this trade for GSW players. They are pissed. They just don't get that this was a mad genius move and sets us up for the future. Typical fan that just wants wins... now. Happy with first round exits. I for one am stoked that the Jazz finally have a plan for the future and are looking at the big picture. Contending for a title in a few or bust.

Yup.
I have best friends that like the jazz but know **** about what's really going on and they are pissed off right now, talkin about how ****ty jefferson and biedrins are...... so I have to drop knowledge on em to let em know that there is a master plan and the future is BRIGHT

Reading those comments on KSL is brutal. Makes my eyes hurt.

I just read some of those comments.... Brutal.... The majority don't understand at all.

I personally hate losing. I hate that we are in a position now where we are not likely to make the playoffs of field a really competitive team next season. You can talk all you want about unproven draft picks and I'm not saying the Jazz are done wheeling and dealing, but I'd much rather have a team that is borderline competitive than a team that won't make the playoffs and stink all season.

I likely won't watch any games this coming season. I don't want to watch a terrible team. Not saying that the Jazz will be terrible but we have a team full of players who are unproven, young, and a coach who is very inexperienced and has terrible clock and game management skills. I'm not saying I won't like the team in a few years, but Jazz fans clamoring for "losing" is a terrible mindset to put yourself in. I'm disappointed that we won't have a shot at anything next year other than a number 1 pick.

The GSW trade just got worse in my book:
@tribjazz: Add in R. Jefferson, Carroll would have likely once again been at the end of the bench in Utah. Understand needing a change.

I personally hate losing. I hate that we are in a position now where we are not likely to make the playoffs of field a really competitive team next season. You can talk all you want about unproven draft picks and I'm not saying the Jazz are done wheeling and dealing, but I'd much rather have a team that is borderline competitive than a team that won't make the playoffs and stink all season.

I likely won't watch any games this coming season. I don't want to watch a terrible team. Not saying that the Jazz will be terrible but we have a team full of players who are unproven, young, and a coach who is very inexperienced and has terrible clock and game management skills. I'm not saying I won't like the team in a few years, but Jazz fans clamoring for "losing" is a terrible mindset to put yourself in. I'm disappointed that we won't have a shot at anything next year other than a number 1 pick.

I'll see you when you come back and I'll be able to tell you all about the fantastic growth of our core and how this set the Jazz up for the next 10 years and how you missed seeing it. Bye.

You would rather bathe in mediocrity than have a legitimate shot at ever winning a title? Why? This team is not going to be very good, but I will enjoy watching the young guys get time on the court. I will enjoy watching their games grow. I wouldn't have enjoyed watching more Alfense or Paul taking time away from our future. The goal is to win the NBA championship, not just make the playoffs and be content with 1st or 2nd round exits.

Go be a heat or rockets fan. What is the point of 'competing' for the 8 seed?

@tribjazz: Add in R. Jefferson, Carroll would have likely once again been at the end of the bench in Utah. Understand needing a change.

Does Carroll really think he's going to get a ton of minutes in Atlanta?

So you would rather watch last season's version of a team again?

I hate to say it, but you sound like a fair weather fan. I think this is the perfect opportunity for the young Jazz players to develop. They even made it pretty idiot proof for Corbin to not screw up rotations. I am ecstatic about what has happened since draft night, and think that even if the Jazz have a really bad season record wise, they will be a fun team to watch and we have a good shot at picking up a really good player in the next draft.

Meh. Carroll is a nice player. I love his attitude and effort. But he's not a starter. He's an average backup. His skills can EASILY be replaced.

Did you enjoy our run to the WC Finals with Deron and company? Do you remember how we got him? We finished 26-56 andhad the #6 pick in the draft. However, due to a previous trade (in which we took on a big contract from another team) we had an additional 1st-round pick. KOC traded both to Portland to move up to the #3 spot. It was one of the biggest fleecing jobs in the history of draft deals.

PKM And Stoked Are The Worst I've Read Since Logging On. They Post The Most And There Hasn't Been One Post Worth Reading.

I've made 5 posts today... not that that matters.

I've provided more solid info to this board than you will ever give, guaranteed.
Also, since you've decided to take me on publicly, rather than your stupid little neg reps, its all fair now... I've been waiting.

PKM And Stoked Are The Worst I've Read Since Logging On. They Post The Most And There Hasn't Been One Post Worth Reading.

Are you really calling out 2 of the smartest and most informative posters on this board? You should learn what the difference between a good post and bad post is if you are making comments like this. You fit right in with the casual Jazz Fans that we all dislike

Are you really calling out 2 of the smartest and most informative posters on this board? You should learn what the difference between a good post and bad post is if you are making comments like this. You fit right in with the casual Jazz Fans that we all dislike

He's trolling for PKM's or Stoked's attention. Nothing more or less.