What's new

Unofficial 'Rudy is Awesome Highlights' Compilation Thread

This is my favorite highlight tape of all time.

5:53 of pure awesomeness. I'm desperately hoping that the Jazz can get back to this level of defensive domination. I want them to challenge the 2004 Pistons for the most -70 point games in a season.

[video=youtube_share;igIaL7hqLhg]https://youtu.be/igIaL7hqLhg

I know this is a Gobert thread, but man, Favors' dunk at 2:38 shows what he was lacking last year.

Matthew Dellavedova is having a signing /appearance for kids here today, I'm planning on taking my kids and getting a photo with him wearing our Jazz jerseys ... I'm going to try to stand behind them doing a Rudy salute

Hasnt he been voted dirtiest player in nba for awhile now? I kn ow he been top 2 with Bogut

QUOTE=DownUnder;1469622]Matthew Dellavedova is having a signing /appearance for kids here today, I'm planning on taking my kids and getting a photo with him wearing our Jazz jerseys ... I'm going to try to stand behind them doing a Rudy salute[/QUOTE]

[

They could best record and Still lose 50 Games BEecause they couldnt score more Then 65. Jazz are going be offensively challenged This year and i dont know how any could say otherwise
QUOTE=Ellis269;1469498]This is my favorite highlight tape of all time.

5:53 of pure awesomeness. I'm desperately hoping that the Jazz can get back to this level of defensive domination. I want them to challenge the 2004 Pistons for the most -70 point games in a season.

[video=youtube_share;igIaL7hqLhg]https://youtu.be/igIaL7hqLhg[/QUOTE]

Serious question. Does anybody have a favorite current player that isn't Rudy? If so, why aren't you watching Rudy Gobert?

Call me crazy, but I'm still rooting for Dante Exum to become a 6'6" version of Tony Parker. If he pulls that off, he can have almost as much impact in the league as Rudy.

Call me crazy, but I'm still rooting for Dante Exum to become a 6'6" version of Tony Parker. If he pulls that off, he can have almost as much impact in the league as Rudy.

Dante truly is the enigma of this team. I've always believed Dante was a project so I'm willing to give him a chance to prove himself. If he can become a 6'6" Tony Parker he will be invaluable to this team and we will champions sooner rather than later, it's just a big if.

Anyone counting Exum out are clueless. Most knew he was a project when picked and would take 4 to 5 years. He was young and never played aau hs or college ball here and wasn't a pro in Europe before hand. He was a project from the start and he could still be a couple years away from being a finished player.