What's new

UPDATED: 2021 All-Time NBA Draft

Ron Artest (2008-'09)

Career Highlights:
-2004 Defensive Player of the Year, 4x All-Defense, 1x All-Star

2008-'09 (The Rockets year where he lead them to a 7-game series against the eventual champion Lakers after T-Mac and Yao went down)
-17.1 PPG (40% from 3 on 5.6 attempts), 5.2 RPG, 3.3 APG, 1.5 SPG
-All-Defensive Team

One of the greatest perimeter defenders ever. Good three-point shooter (~40% for '08-'09) and productive scorer for years. A huge "what if" case as he could've been in the MVP conversation with how well he was playing in 2004-'05 before Malice at the Palace (I would choose this year if I felt I could get away with it). On that note, he's an elite enforcer, hustles hard, and is 260 pounds! A beast on the wing. Can play 2-4 if needed. Loved by teammates

He will be an early sub and mostly play with the starters (but play more with the bench as needed).

Last edited:
Ron Artest (2004-‘05 if allowed)

-One of the greatest perimeter defenders ever (DPOY, multiple All-Defense teams)
-an at least decent and often very good shooter
-productive scorer
-elite enforcer, hustles hard.
-260 pounds! A beast on the wing. Can play 4 if needed.
-loved by teammates

Debated between him and Rodman for about 10 seconds.

@White Chocolate Plz look at the first post and tell me what I have to change.

WC out: Kevin Durant, Scottie Pippen, Bill Russell, 118

WC in: Shaquille O’Neal, Kawhi Leonard, 78, 91

Domino out: Kawhi Leonard, 75
Domino in: Scottie Pippen, Bill Russell

Ellis out: Shaquille O’Neal, 78, 91
Ellis in: Kevin Durant, 75, 118

These moves are missing from the board. Other than that I think it is good.

Got severely earholed the last two picks, wanted to add an elite defensive wing, and with Marion and Artest gone, I figured I’d just draft the best offensive sg left in the draft.

Mitch Richmond

Best year 96-97 All nba second team
25.9pts 3.9reb 4.2ast 1.5stl 42%3pt.

Probably the second best offensive player in the 90’s after Jordan. Jordan once said Mitch was the toughest player he ever guarded. While not an elite defender, he was decent in that department.

Mitch is an underrated star because he was stuck on bad teams after he was traded from GS. And the Run TMC. He was one of the best shooters of the era, and could drive and post and finish at the rim thanks to his size.

Posting up guards smaller than him was a regular part of his game, and most 2 guards were smaller thanks to his 6-5 215lb frame.

Richmond vs Jordan

Career highlights and awards

Mitch Richmond

Best year 96-97 All nba second team
25.9pts 3.9reb 4.2ast 1.5stl 42%3pt.

Probably the second best offensive player in the 90’s after Jordan. Jordan once said Mitch was the toughest player he ever guarded. While not an elite defender, he was decent in that department.

Mitch is an underrated star because he was stuck on bad teams after he was traded from GS. And the Run TMC. He was one of the best shooters of the era, and could drive and post and finish at the rim thanks to his size.

Posting up guards smaller than him was a regular part of his game, and most 2 guards were smaller thanks to his 6-5 215lb frame.

Richmond vs Jordan

Career highlights and awards

Dude you can’t keep saying stuff like that lmao. Second best offensive player of the 90’s? Did Malone, Barkley, Shaq, Hakeem just slip your mind?