What's new
  • This thread contains opinions and information that likely IS NOT ACCURATE. Do your own research on such an important topic on a site other than JazzFanz.com, please.

Usyk upsets Anthony Joshua to claim WBA, IBF, WBO World Heavyweight titles

Game6Conley

and idk if yall saw that 12th round but Usyk was about to finish him off in style n the bell appears to ring 5 seconds early.... kinda fishy

Game6Conley

I was holding my breath the whole time thinking the refs were bout to rob him... I mean one of them score d it 115-113... the fight was not that close...

Game6Conley

Everyone likes to watch the heavyweights but often the cruisers are much quicker n thats what what seen here.. this was clinical..

Game6Conley

Let that serve warning to the other top heavyweights out there, u can't move with Usyk n win trades steadily, ull get sliced n diced, need to get ur hands on him n give him the bernard hopkins clinch treatment n lean on him n try to wear him out

Joshua couldnt land clean power shots in this fight... and whenever he had alittle momentum going usyk would shut it down the next rd. not a close fight.

Game6Conley

this picture is legendary btw.. thats Usyk in the stnads staring down Joshua in the ring, right after Joshua defeated Wlad

FAKjGeJVUAY83z_

Game6Conley

Thats the state of Boxing rn... We have a truly magnificent heavyweight champion who's fights with tremendous pace, momentum and intelligence, n people don't even know it yet..

Their literally still talking about the gatekeepers of the division.. because thats what the promoters wanted you to talk about...