What's new

Utah Jazz and Yoga

Qman

Does anyone know if the Jazz have an arrangement with a yoga instructor to be available to the team?

Does anyone know if the Jazz have an arrangement with a yoga instructor to be available to the team?

Great question. The off season to off season comparison of Kevin Love is pretty incredible the year he started yoga. It's well documented. His weight loss and strength was a great positive.

This electronic post has been constructed, arranged and transmitted via an Apple branded communication device using the Tapatalk application.

I have taken classes at MP USA. Lost weight and had strength that I would never would of thought I would have.
The Jazz should be hiring these guys to teach them. Core strength and endurance along with breath work.
Its advanced yoga.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=69nViiQzH6Q

Nash's career was lengthened, in part, due to his commitment to Pilates. So, yeah, one of the many hybrids between yoga and Pilates should be sponsored by the jazz as a regular part of training.

The one thing that I've never understood is why organizations don't seem to take nutrition a bit more seriously. You hear plenty of stories of guys going to Subway (or some other ****hole), and that crap isn't helping them through an 82-game season.