Gordon - Thompson
Marvin - Barnes
Millsap - Lee
Jefferson - Bogut

Foye - Rush
Burks - Jack
Favors - Ezeli
Kanter - Biedrins

They also have Landry and Richard Jefferson.

Just watching the Kings/Warriors game hoping for a Warriors loss and realized they seem to have some talent overall. Actually see quite a few similarities between the two teams.

Mo - Curry
Gordon - Thompson
Marvin - Barnes
Millsap - Lee
Jefferson - Bogut

Foye - Rush
Burks - Jack
Favors - Ezeli
Kanter - Biedrins

Just watching the Kings/Warriors game hoping for a Warriors loss and realized they seem to have some talent overall. Actually see quite a few similarities between the two teams.

Other than the Warriors having a fair amount of talented players, I don't see many similarities between the players each team has. Jefferson and Bogut are like opposites. Curry is a lot more well-rounded than Mo, and finally, I don't know who on earth Ezeli is, so that's that. Any questions?

Mo - Curry
Gordon - Thompson
Marvin - Barnes
Millsap - Lee
Jefferson - Bogut

Foye - Rush
Burks - Jack
Favors - Ezeli
Kanter - Biedrins

LOL.. they even look similar..

Other than the Warriors having a fair amount of talented players, I don't see many similarities between the players each team has. Jefferson and Bogut are like opposites. Curry is a lot more well-rounded than Mo, and finally, I don't know who on earth Ezeli is, so that's that. Any questions?

Curry is a Mo that doesn't play basketball because he has a hurt ankle.

I kind of wish we had a roster full of injured people... at least then we'd have an excuse to suck as much as we are